Good marketing and traffic but no sales

erikholm
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello, I recently started my online dropshipping store https://visagevisuel.com/. I have been advertising for a while now but and have made over 200 clicks in total and spent around $250. However, after changing and trying different audiences I can't seem to get sales. I have gotten 1 sale so far, which was someone who first abandoned their cart and then after receiving 10% discount decided to purchase. Please, if you have any opinions or suggestions, I am just happy to read. 
Thanks

Erik

Replies 10 (10)
LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
60 1 8

Hi @erikholm 

LimeSpot Personalizer App could help with your conversion rate for your website. We use AI to recommend different products based on user's profiles and browsing history.

Our recommendation box conversion rates are 3 to 5 times higher than standard navigation and we are the #1 App for increasing basket size in Shopify platform.

We offer 14 days free trial and our plans start at $10/month (pricing based on your monthly sales). Let me know if you're interested. I can help you with the installation and setup.

Cheers,
Michelle @LimeSpot_guru

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business