Hello there, i just start my home decor niche store on May 2020 and got about 20 sales within a month. On the very first 2 weeks sales came consistently then stop. So i paused ads and started again on 27 May. i started getting some sales However, Since 5 June i have no sales at all. Most of my sales are same products and category, I have no idea what i have done wrong. I use Google shopping ads to drive my visitors. this is my website https://minimalistnordic.com/
if you dont mind having my website audit, it would be appreciated.
Thank you so much
I'm just wondering if you ever figured out what happened to your sales. I've suddenly experienced something similar and wondering if you have any advice.
@harri193 are you using smart shopping or standard shopping. Please provide as much detail as possible. Each merchant is different and what is correct for 1 merchant is not the same for another.
Hello @teetawat, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are few suggestions that you can work on to drive sales & conversions:
- Add a favicon.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach out your customers in real-time.
- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Hope this helps!
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.