Hey @Bywee Yuor store has got a powerful look and feel .. but we see that you're not able to grab sales!? Well, first things first .. here is what we suggest -
1. Because your store is all about 1 product (for now), you need to talk a lot about your product, spread awareness! For this, you should have a Blog section and you need to come up with a number of blogs that revolve around your product!
2. Your product page is too long! Nobody reads such a lengthy product page. Instead - have a small and attract description of your product and all the other details, you can link it with a blog post!
3. There is no About Us section . Adding about us will add authenticty to your store. People like to know from where they are about to purchase the product!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hey there Bywee,
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store. The store design is very clean and minimal which looks great. I have to say that you are headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I do have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
2. Add a favicon to your website. It gives a complete put together look to the website.
3. Connect yourself all through social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin,etc. These are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add their links to your footer.
4. Since you are a single product website, you need a human touch to the website. Create a blog in which you can add weekly updates for the product that could include some information (eg. workouts that you could do with the bands you sell, etc.) which would improve your credibility considerably. Connect with your audience on a personal level.
5. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases.
6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hi @Bywee, your website looks like it has just started, so no worries, there're ample rooms for improvement. I have some quick suggestions on your Home page:
Hope it helps!
Hello @Bywee ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Right now it feels like a starter site. To turn into a professional store:
1) Get a logo, this is key.
2) Remove Home and Catalogue links. Home is not necessary, I would go with something like Shop (or use product categories) instead of Catalogue.
- Add a link to a nice About page, maybe Reviews page, and as mentioned early, a Blog also will be great for driving traffic. (this article will help you dial in a solid blog strategy: speedboostr.com/shopify-blog-strategy)
3) The About Us section on your home page has some grammar errors. You really want to spend time on this (or hire a copywriter) key section and make it perfect. I would also include more personality / differentiating factors why your brand is unique.
4) Your social media links in the footer open in the same tab. External links should open in a new tab so the user doesn't bounce from your site.
Good start, keep at it and make daily enhancements, listen to your customers, be unique, and eventually you'll find yourself with a thriving brand ✊
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022