Help with improvement

Khris-Hunt
Excursionist
24 0 7

Would anyone be willing to help out with improving our website? Any feedback would be great. 

Obviously im aware the main one would probably be get a premium theme and not a shopify free one but i have that many things on my theme now that i would lose by changing it's hardly worth it

Our store URL is www.lincolnshirevapours.co.uk 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hello @Khris-Hunt, I hope you are doing well! overall, your store looks great. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Product page looks good.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Make sure to use workflows and triggers to reach your customers based on their behavior.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hello @Khris-Hunt 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

I went through your website thoroughly and I really feel that there are few shortcomings.

1. Your website has been designed well for larger devices (Desktops, Laptops, etc) but isn't viewed properly when opened in a comparatively smaller device e.g. mobile phones. 
  2. Your brand logo is taking too much space. It's too large. 

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes