Help with my shop please-website design, Etc

Tamjean6710
1 0 0

Hello! 
 I could really use some help with my shop. I get some visitors, 20 seconds or less and they’re gone! No sales. I do t like the theme. I can’t figure out how to change the pages or update to showcase newer products. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. Maybe point me in the right direction? thanks!

shabbedit.com

0 Likes

Hi @Tamjean6710,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, in the header.

What should be improved:

I. Homepage

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_7-1625022897858.png

Firstly, you should pay attention to the style of your menu. Each heading is not in the same style as others. Then, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

1. Change the Hero banner and add a Call to action button to it:

RichardNguyen_9-1625023366452.png

I highly recommend you should change the Hero banner as it is the first image I can see when I just visit your store. However, it is not clear about what you sell. You should use a banner with your product image instead or some image that is more relevant to the product you are selling. This way, people can get what you are selling right away. This is super important because visitors just coming to a website for a few seconds, so you have to make sure to keep your website clear and impressive. Furthermore, it should be a high-quality image. Next, include a Call to Action button to encourage people to act more. For example, "Visit our product now" or "See now".

1. Don't leave too much blank and add Call to Actions under your products

RichardNguyen_10-1625023673004.png

You have left so many blanks in your product list which lies on the top section of your home page. This not only causes visitors' bad impressions but also makes your website layout not good. I highly recommended that you should include more products in this listTake our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_2-1625022716684.png

Remember to add Call to action buttons under your product on all your pages including Home Page, Collection Page, and Product Page. 

1. Be careful when listing your products

RichardNguyen_11-1625024033617.png

You have shown 8 products with the same images and prices. I think you should consider showing one product call Improper Apothecary Wax Melts with 8 different variants on the Product page.

5. Use same-height images:

RichardNguyen_12-1625025150210.png

Images with different heights will make the layout look not professional. Therefore, you can think about adjusting the heights to make them the same

6. Consider showing testimonials:

This is like social proof which makes your products more credible for people to shop. You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_4-1625022716417.png

You can take a look at our detailed article about Reviews and rating apps you can use. They have integrated with PageFly also, so you can have a chance to create a page with testimonials easily.

7. Include Refund and Privacy Policy in the footer:

These sections help build customers' trust. This is an important part that needs your consideration.

II. Product page:

I take this page for example https://shabbeditbytami.com/collections/improper-apothecary/products/improper-apothecary-wax-melts-t...

RichardNguyen_13-1625026034552.png

You should display more images about the product, such as what color it is, how it will look like when the paint on something. Moreover, I highly recommended that you should include dimensions of the products such as how large it is. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @Tamjean6710 

Your website looks great .try to implement following features  to increase traffic.

Try to add social sharing and return policies at footer of home page.

Screenshot (86).png

Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Try to add customer reviews below product page. It help the customer to know clear information about products.

Social login helps to login directly with facebook, instagram.

Implement reward program with subscription ,referral ,order .which makes customer to visit again and buy products by applying rewards.

Hope! It will helpful.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Tamjean6710 

• Example of Product page layout

• Example of Collection page layout

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 732

Hey @Tamjean6710This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add shipping-privacy-return/ refund policies-contact us-about us-social media links info in the footer menu.

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_0-1625048833688.png

- Your store lacks customer engagement in your store. If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.

• Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes