Hello could someone give me some feed back on a online store I recently purchased a day ago? Here’s the link, and thank you!
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Example: HILAND 26" Professional All Terrain Mountain Bike at home need to organize
Thankyou so much for your constructive feedback, I will look into this right away, I am currently reading up on improving Store Speed, at the moment a lot of my SEO / Marketing come from installed apps, wouldyou have any suggestions on compressing the workload for the server without deleting my apps?
Also thankyou for your POV on the overall design too, this is an ongoing project and I appreciate your outsider point of view, it always looks good if you mark your own work, but it goes along way to hear constructive comments so.. Thanks again 😊
Hello @JMag, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the community. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- On the home page after the collect list, add a section of trending and new products. Display collections with 3-4 products in the section. Make the home page professional.
- Display reviews on the home page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
Increase the customer engagement in your store that will help you to engage the visitors' coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. If your store will be engaging it helps to increase the conversion and retention rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!