I opened my shop about 8 days ago, I’ve had over 1000 visitors, but I’ve only had one sale so far.
so I was wondering if a Shopify Expert could take a look at my page? specifically the page I’m linking to, since it’s the most visited page on my store.
Im not an expert but i checked your store I personaly love it But as a buyer For me the 3-4 weeks delivery is turn off I want my stuff within a week ...but that's just me ...other then that your store looks lovely
Thank you so much!
I feared that the reason why I’m not having many sales was the shipping time.
unfortunately, most of our manufacturers are in China, so it takes about 2 weeks to arrive. But we added another week or so just to make sure they’re getting on the right timeframe.
I think it’s something I’ll have to do more research on which manufactures I choose.
Hello @Eddieyuki, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Give product recommendations on the home page, add a section of new, trending, and recently viewed products.
- Add reviews on the home page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add product descriptions:
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. Send price drop alerts to bring back customers to your store.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @Eddieyuki welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022