Hey! I’ve been live now for around 4 months. 1 sale (friend) poor traffic (some days only 2/3 people visit)
I would love some honest feedback please. I’ve recently hired a blogger who will post once a month and it will go out in a newsletter.
I’m proud of my website but Something isn’t right. I’d appreciate help/support please
Hey @Sama1403 here is my feedback on your store -
1. Your header menu is too long! It should only talk about the products or categories you're offering! You can shift Blogs & News ; Candle care & Tips ; Contact Us ; Wholesale & Events ; Ordering Info in the footer menu!
2. Why not have a moving cart button?
3. Try and have carousel images in your homepage. This way you'll be able to showcase your products in a creative manner that will enhance user experience of your store!
4. Some of your products have a very long description! Don't do that. Rather have a description of maximum 120 characters!
Rest, everything looks decent.But you should always keep experimenting with store's layout .. This way you'll come to know what features are loved by users!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hey @Sama1403 ,
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks cluttered as of now. I would suggest to keep a main banner at the top and highlight a few collections (Featured, Best Seller and New Arrivals). The images are all blurred, and there's no uniformity in image sizes, text placement, and font sizes. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (meaning to reposition and highlight the bar) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.
3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. Please add your social pages. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
6. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small.
7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can check out a wide range of options/get your custom sticker from the app here.
Hope these feedbacks help.
I've taken a look at your store. There are quite a few things which if added can make much better conversions.
1. Remove the extra space above and below the logo and the header menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022