How can I improve customer engagement on my Lash Jubilation website?

LashJubilation
Excursionist
40 0 8

Hello everyone, 

Can I get feedback on my store website? The majority of my visits stop at my homepage.

Elizabeth J. Darby
Replies 3 (3)

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
180 12 48

Hi LashJubilation, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App

I like that your store has a consistent look and I see you have done a lot of good practices to make your store better. I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase conversion rate: 

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 11.04.35.png

1. Testimonials. It's great that you have this section. Although I would try to make it so that people can read the entire testimonial instead of the first line. 
2. Revamping detail pictures. I like that you have used consistent backgrounds on all your photos, however, the photo quality is not very high. My suggestion would be taking your product photo with a light-box, this will give you a smooth white background. You can then remove the white background and then add in the pink silk background. This would give your photos consistent good lighting and consistent background. Make sure your photo images are in focus and as sharp as possible. If you have the means, I would suggest including model pics for all your products (lashes, jewelry, lip gloss etc). Better if you can get these images with a good dslr camera. 
3. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) When you have some converting customers, ask them how they found out about your shop. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that.

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

The Ultimate 12 Best Practices to Growing Your Shopify Store

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
425 72 126

Hi @LashJubilation 

I'm Garcia, a CRO expert from PageFly - Page Builder App.

I've had the pleasure of reviewing your store and have some valuable feedback that I believe can help you improve your conversion rate.

1. Reduce the height of slideshow banner in Homepage

Consider reducing the height of the slideshow banner on your homepage to optimize page loading speed and avoid overwhelming visitors with too much visual information. 

PageFlyGarcia_0-1701417301437.png

For an optimal user experience, it's recommended to keep the slideshow height within one screen. This approach ensures that visitors don't need to scroll down to view the entire slideshow, making it more engaging and accessible. 

Additionally, it prevents users from getting overwhelmed by too much visual information at once, allowing them to focus on the key messages and calls to action.

Here is a example:

PageFlyGarcia_1-1701417301255.png

In addition, on mobile devices, the header and call-to-action button of the slideshow are positioned outside of the image. To enhance user experience and maintain visual consistency, it's recommended to place these elements within the slideshow images themselves.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1701417301005.png

2. Add more sections to your Homepage

Your homepage currently lacks essential information for potential customers. Consider adding more sections, such as:

• Benefit Bar: Clearly highlight the key benefits of your products or services to capture attention and entice further exploration.
  • Product Showcase: Feature 3-5 high-quality images of your most popular products from multiple angles, along with clear pricing information.

PageFlyGarcia_3-1701417301201.png

3. Add products in Instagram feed

You're showcasing your Instagram feed on your homepage, which is a great way to highlight real-world usage and user testimonials. To further improve this, consider adding product tags to your posts.

Apps like VIBE Instagram Feed can help you easily achieve this and display product information directly within your feed.

PageFlyGarcia_4-1701417301093.png

4. Change into human model images for lips products

While using lip gloss swatch images is a good approach, consider incorporating images of real human lips wearing the products to enhance visual appeal and relatability.

5. Prepare for Christmas campaign

As the holiday season approaches, many businesses are gearing up for Christmas. Here are some expert insights to further enhance your holiday preparations:

• Dedicated Holiday Landing Pages: Create targeted landing pages for specific holiday promotions or events. These pages should highlight exclusive deals and provide a cohesive holiday experience for visitors.
  • Festive Design Elements:
    • Apps: Utilize apps like Shogun Page Builder, PageFly, or Gempages to easily create and customize banners and sections with holiday-themed graphics.
    • Free Resources: For free holiday graphics and banners, websites like Freepik and Canva offer a wide range of templates and illustrations.
    • Seasonal Color Scheme: Incorporate holiday colors like red, green, gold, or silver to create a festive atmosphere.
    • Festive Typography: Use fonts like "Great Vibes", "Dancing Script", "Pacifico", "Alex Brush", "Christmas Card II", "Snowtop Caps", "Candy Cane", or "Jolly Lodger" to add a touch of holiday cheer.
  • Countdown Timers: Utilize countdown timers for limited-time offers or flash sales to create a sense of urgency and drive conversions.
  • Virtual try-on: If applicable to your products, consider implementing virtual try-on features that allow customers to visualize how products look on them

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Consentmo-GDPR
Shopify Partner
37 4 8

Hello @LashJubilation 

Congrats on your store! Here are my recommendations:

- First of all, I would suggest changing the size of the dynamic banner on the homepage to improve visibility and impact

- Resizing the navigation bar and adjusting the position or resizing the logo for a more balanced appearance. I think this would definitely improve the overall outlook of your store.

- I think that you have to consider reorganizing the Main menu by categorizing different product types under a unified category such as "Products" or "Catalog." Ensure consistency with the Footer menu, too.

- I would suggest to check if you can explore theme options to enhance the testimonials section and finding a better way to showcase the positive experiences of your customers.

- Recommending to see how you can improve the quality of product images by using a clear background. That way the products would stand out more effectively.

- These days compliance plays a major role. So I would suggest adding a compliance app that will help you manage customer data more efficiently.

Hope my feedback will help! Good luck 🙂 

Consentmo - The only Shopify app that has everything the Law says