How can I improve my Ebuyfi.com store design for more sales?

DaniyalMubashir
Excursionist
25 0 3

hello my name is Daniyal. i own a shopify store. i created my store 2 months back but haven't seen any sales yet on my store. i want feedback and reviews on my store design, products etc. so that i can know the problems and improve and resolve the issues.

my store is Ebuyfi.com.

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
426 72 127

Hi, @DaniyalMubashir 

I'm Garcia from PageFly - Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on your new store! I have some feedback for you. I hope that this feedback helps to improve your store's CRO and SEO.

1. Open links in new tab

Opening links in new tabs is a good practice for both SEO and customer experience. For SEO, it can help to reduce bounce rate and increase time on site, which are both important ranking factors. For customer experience, it allows users to explore external links without leaving your website, which can encourage them to stay longer and browse more pages.

2. Add more sections on homepage

Your homepage is good, but it could be even better with more social proof to build trust with potential customers. Consider adding the following sections:

• About Us: Tell your brand story and build trust by showcasing your mission, values, and team.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1695366488089.png

• Social Proof: Demonstrate your credibility and trustworthiness with social media feeds, and trust badges.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1695366488115.png3. Make the trust badge more visible on product page

Trust badges are a great way to show potential customers that your store and products are trustworthy. However, if they are too small, they may not be noticed or effective. Enlarging trust badges on product pages can help you to increase their visibility and impact.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1695366488103.png4. Check the Review tab in product page

A blank Review tab on your product pages can damage your credibility and deter customers from buying from you. To fix this, you can either scroll to the Review section when switching to the tab or remove the tab altogether. 

PageFlyGarcia_3-1695366488110.png5. Check mobile devices

Mobile devices are the most popular way to shop online today, so it's important to make sure your store looks and functions well on mobile. Here are a few things you can do to improve your mobile CRO:

• Reduce blank space: Blank space can make your mobile pages look empty and unprofessional. Try to reduce blank space by using smaller margins and padding, and by removing any unnecessary elements.

PageFlyGarcia_4-1695366488093.png

• Enlarge trust badges on product pages: Trust badges are an important way to build trust with potential customers, but they can be difficult to see on mobile if they're too small. Make sure your trust badges are large enough to be easily visible on all devices.

PageFlyGarcia_5-1695366488083.png

• Increase the size of product images on testimonials on the homepage: Product images are essential for showcasing your products on mobile, but they can be difficult to see if they're too small. Make sure your product images on testimonials are large enough to be easily visible and appealing to potential customers.

PageFlyGarcia_6-1695366488079.png

6. Improve page speed

Your store's mobile performance score of 39 on Google PageSpeed Insights is very low for an e-commerce store. This slow speed can frustrate customers and cause them to abandon their shopping carts. You can use Google PageSpeed Insights to identify the specific issues causing the slow speed and fix them to improve your store's performance.

PageFlyGarcia_7-1695366488099.png

7. Prepare for the upcoming sale season

Holiday season is coming! With many businesses already gearing up for festivities like Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) and Halloween, your products are a perfect fit for this holiday season. Here are some tips to help you make the most of the festivities:

• Festive website design: Update your website with a festive theme that reflects the holiday spirit. Add seasonal graphics, banners, and colors to create an inviting and celebratory atmosphere for visitors.
  • Social media marketing: Leverage social media platforms to promote your holiday offers and engage with your audience. Run festive-themed campaigns, share user-generated content, and interact with customers to build brand loyalty.

Cheers,
Garcia 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @DaniyalMubashir.

Thanks for reaching out. 

I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that your social media icon/links displayed in the footer are not linked to an actual business page on the platforms. You can update the social media icons/links by navigating to the Theme Settings and selecting on the social media section. I took a screenshot of the section I am referring to: 

22-14-3546-40119

By having your social media links properly pointed towards your business pages, this can help provide your visitors with an extra sense of security about their purchase. This will also allow your customers to reach out to you across other platforms. 

Let me know what you think. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog