How can I improve my first online POD store layout?

Solved

How can I improve my first online POD store layout?

valengomez
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello!

I have being creating my first online POD store in Shopify for these past 3 months. I had no prior experience on this, like ZERO, especially in coding when trying to improve store speed, but throughout this community I have learned so much. The store is not open yet, I'm still working on my products (abstract art on canvas and framed prints). My plan is to open IG and FB business accounts and get traffic through them. 

https://www.artisense90.com/

But please, let me know what you think, your honest opinion and share suggestions.

This is the layout of the product page (I am still working on it and the idea is to have customer reviews):

valengomez_1-1695942024864.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-28 at 5.48.12 PM.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-28 at 5.48.31 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-28 at 5.48.59 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-28 at 5.49.50 PM.jpeg

Thank you so much for you time!

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1201 345 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @valengomez ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on your new store! It looks amazing and it's clear you've worked hard on it. I'd love to share some suggestions as hereby:

1. Adjust announcement bar

The announcement bar is commonly utilized to communicate important information or updates to visitors. By highlighting it, you guarantee that the message catches the eye of your customers. This helps in driving engagement, increasing conversion rates, and ultimately enhancing the overall user experience of your store.

PageFlyKate_0-1695951940672.png

2. Highlight CTA buttons

The main call-to-action button on your online store's homepage is crucial. It directs customers to the key action you want them to take, like visiting a collection or product page. Consider using a distinct color for this button, or unify all buttons with the same color scheme:

PageFlyKate_1-1695951942628.png

3. Adjust product title and media

When naming your products, consider the following tips:

• Clear and Descriptive: The name should clearly convey what the product is or does.
  • Keywords: Include relevant keywords that potential customers might use when searching for the product.

PageFlyKate_2-1695951940539.png

For product media, here is a few tips for you: 

• Multiple Angles: Provide various views, including front, back, side, and close-ups of important details.
  • Model or Mannequin: Use models or mannequins to show how the clothing fits and drapes.

4. Avoid blank space on the page

Kindly review the spacing and contemplate adding more products in this area:

PageFlyKate_3-1695951941109.png

5. Prepare for holiday campaign

Elevate your holiday sales with these effective strategies tailored for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Halloween:

• Dynamic Designs: Enhance your holiday visuals with subtle animations or dynamic elements for increased engagement and visual appeal.
  • Countdown Timers: Utilize countdown timers for time-sensitive deals or flash sales, instilling a sense of urgency to drive immediate purchases.
  • Gift Wrapping: Provide a hassle-free gift wrapping option at checkout, ensuring a seamless experience for customers looking for ready-to-give presents.
  • You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_4-1695951941612.png

These are some suggestions for improving the design. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best regards,

Kate | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

➜ Optimize your Shopify store with PageFly Page Builder (Free plan available) 
➜ Weekly updated Shopify tutorials on YouTube 

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1201 345 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @valengomez ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on your new store! It looks amazing and it's clear you've worked hard on it. I'd love to share some suggestions as hereby:

1. Adjust announcement bar

The announcement bar is commonly utilized to communicate important information or updates to visitors. By highlighting it, you guarantee that the message catches the eye of your customers. This helps in driving engagement, increasing conversion rates, and ultimately enhancing the overall user experience of your store.

PageFlyKate_0-1695951940672.png

2. Highlight CTA buttons

The main call-to-action button on your online store's homepage is crucial. It directs customers to the key action you want them to take, like visiting a collection or product page. Consider using a distinct color for this button, or unify all buttons with the same color scheme:

PageFlyKate_1-1695951942628.png

3. Adjust product title and media

When naming your products, consider the following tips:

• Clear and Descriptive: The name should clearly convey what the product is or does.
  • Keywords: Include relevant keywords that potential customers might use when searching for the product.

PageFlyKate_2-1695951940539.png

For product media, here is a few tips for you: 

• Multiple Angles: Provide various views, including front, back, side, and close-ups of important details.
  • Model or Mannequin: Use models or mannequins to show how the clothing fits and drapes.

4. Avoid blank space on the page

Kindly review the spacing and contemplate adding more products in this area:

PageFlyKate_3-1695951941109.png

5. Prepare for holiday campaign

Elevate your holiday sales with these effective strategies tailored for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Halloween:

• Dynamic Designs: Enhance your holiday visuals with subtle animations or dynamic elements for increased engagement and visual appeal.
  • Countdown Timers: Utilize countdown timers for time-sensitive deals or flash sales, instilling a sense of urgency to drive immediate purchases.
  • Gift Wrapping: Provide a hassle-free gift wrapping option at checkout, ensuring a seamless experience for customers looking for ready-to-give presents.
  • You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_4-1695951941612.png

These are some suggestions for improving the design. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best regards,

Kate | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

➜ Optimize your Shopify store with PageFly Page Builder (Free plan available) 
➜ Weekly updated Shopify tutorials on YouTube 

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.