Solved

How can I improve my online store before launch?

ataraxily
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to ask if you could provide some helpful inputs and feedbacks to improve our store? Just worried and I think there might be something missing, we were planning to launch around within this month so you feedbacks would be great! Here is the website below:

www.ataraxily.com

I removed the password by the way.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (2)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4224 953 1601

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ataraxily,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App

Here are my suggestions for the Homepage which will likely increase the chances of getting sales and optimize conversion rates for your store.

1. Bold headline

With a bold headline, you can easily catch the first attention of users. 

PageFlyRichard_0-1678071317112.png

2. Text overlay on images

The image on the third slide will make the text hard to read. I suggest you should add an overlay color on the images that have many details or objects to avoid affecting the readability of the text. 

PageFlyRichard_1-1678071317287.png

Same problem with the image on the collection.

PageFlyRichard_2-1678071317192.png

3. Add an announcement bar

The announcement bar will announce the information about discounts or any promotional campaign that you have for your products. You can add one on the top of the homepage to impress your customers in the first place.

4. Add or sale section or a separate sale page

This section or page will make users aware that you have offered products that are on sale or other discount programs. 

Or you can consider adding a sale badge on the top left of products that you want to catch users' attention.

PageFlyRichard_4-1678071317285.png

5. Others

You can add a heading in this section stating that this is, for example, “Trending product” or “ Popular product”, etc. Just let users know what the meaning of this product and why it should be out here. 

PageFlyRichard_5-1678071317184.png

Moreover, International Women’s Day 2023 (IWD) is just around the corner. With the theme #EmbraceEquality, here are some worthwhile ideas for you to make the most of it: 

1. Personalize your discounts and deals 

You can offer sales, discounts, or special deals to your female customers to make them feel more valued in IWD! 

PageFlyRichard_6-1678071317036.png

2. Show testimonials from female customers

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Additionally, featuring women's portraits with their testimonials would make it even more engaging.

3. Spotlights female staff

This can be a great way to enhance your brand presence as a brand that supports equality for women. You can even promote your own business if it’s women-owned as it is probably a golden opportunity for you to receive support and promotion from others.

I hope that you will not lose motivation or perseverance in the face of any challenges or obstacles.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 354

Hello @ataraxily ,

We are AliReviews - An all-in-one solution that helps to collect, showcase, and manage impactful reviews.

We had a look at your store site and saw you amazing works with the site designs. However, we notice there is a few things you may want to change to improve the customer experience and boost your sales. 

1. Pagespeed Insights:

Slow loading site may annoy the customers and decrease the chance of likelihood to purchase, make sure your site speed performance is good, both on desktop and mobile. We used Google Pagespeed Insights and notice your site speed works quite well on desktop but extreme low on mobile version. You may change to another theme that responsive to both versions, besides, try to optimize your theme codes, images files, use the lazyloading to improve the speed performance.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.19.00.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.19.15.png

2. Highlight your headline:

Create an eye-catching headline by make it bold or frame it to attract your customers and make your store site looks outstanding. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.17.36.png

Same here, the text is overlay on images. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.20.25.png

3. Testimonials:

It's great to see you added some testimonials here, but seems like the content quite the same, you can collect and import different reviews to diversify your products reviews and build better trust. Besides, add a product image for each reviews to let your customers have a clearer looks about that products.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.25.10.png

4. Service details:

You can make these content shorter so that people can easily understand about your service without reading too much

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.34.46.png

5. Product page:

You can add a star rate next to your products price so that customers can have a comparison and increase the chance of likelihood to purchase.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.37.53.png

6. Create a promotion:

It's about time for the Women's Day, you can create a promotion discount or create a gift set, this way can attract more customers and boost sales fast.

Hope these suggestions can help, don't be hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. 

Regards,

AliReviews team.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4224 953 1601

Hi @ataraxily,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App

Here are my suggestions for the Homepage which will likely increase the chances of getting sales and optimize conversion rates for your store.

1. Bold headline

With a bold headline, you can easily catch the first attention of users. 

PageFlyRichard_0-1678071317112.png

2. Text overlay on images

The image on the third slide will make the text hard to read. I suggest you should add an overlay color on the images that have many details or objects to avoid affecting the readability of the text. 

PageFlyRichard_1-1678071317287.png

Same problem with the image on the collection.

PageFlyRichard_2-1678071317192.png

3. Add an announcement bar

The announcement bar will announce the information about discounts or any promotional campaign that you have for your products. You can add one on the top of the homepage to impress your customers in the first place.

4. Add or sale section or a separate sale page

This section or page will make users aware that you have offered products that are on sale or other discount programs. 

Or you can consider adding a sale badge on the top left of products that you want to catch users' attention.

PageFlyRichard_4-1678071317285.png

5. Others

You can add a heading in this section stating that this is, for example, “Trending product” or “ Popular product”, etc. Just let users know what the meaning of this product and why it should be out here. 

PageFlyRichard_5-1678071317184.png

Moreover, International Women’s Day 2023 (IWD) is just around the corner. With the theme #EmbraceEquality, here are some worthwhile ideas for you to make the most of it: 

1. Personalize your discounts and deals 

You can offer sales, discounts, or special deals to your female customers to make them feel more valued in IWD! 

PageFlyRichard_6-1678071317036.png

2. Show testimonials from female customers

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Additionally, featuring women's portraits with their testimonials would make it even more engaging.

3. Spotlights female staff

This can be a great way to enhance your brand presence as a brand that supports equality for women. You can even promote your own business if it’s women-owned as it is probably a golden opportunity for you to receive support and promotion from others.

I hope that you will not lose motivation or perseverance in the face of any challenges or obstacles.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 354

Hello @ataraxily ,

We are AliReviews - An all-in-one solution that helps to collect, showcase, and manage impactful reviews.

We had a look at your store site and saw you amazing works with the site designs. However, we notice there is a few things you may want to change to improve the customer experience and boost your sales. 

1. Pagespeed Insights:

Slow loading site may annoy the customers and decrease the chance of likelihood to purchase, make sure your site speed performance is good, both on desktop and mobile. We used Google Pagespeed Insights and notice your site speed works quite well on desktop but extreme low on mobile version. You may change to another theme that responsive to both versions, besides, try to optimize your theme codes, images files, use the lazyloading to improve the speed performance.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.19.00.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.19.15.png

2. Highlight your headline:

Create an eye-catching headline by make it bold or frame it to attract your customers and make your store site looks outstanding. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.17.36.png

Same here, the text is overlay on images. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.20.25.png

3. Testimonials:

It's great to see you added some testimonials here, but seems like the content quite the same, you can collect and import different reviews to diversify your products reviews and build better trust. Besides, add a product image for each reviews to let your customers have a clearer looks about that products.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.25.10.png

4. Service details:

You can make these content shorter so that people can easily understand about your service without reading too much

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.34.46.png

5. Product page:

You can add a star rate next to your products price so that customers can have a comparison and increase the chance of likelihood to purchase.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 14.37.53.png

6. Create a promotion:

It's about time for the Women's Day, you can create a promotion discount or create a gift set, this way can attract more customers and boost sales fast.

Hope these suggestions can help, don't be hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. 

Regards,

AliReviews team.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

@ataraxily firstly, your store design combined with the font used in writing on your homepage are part of the most classy I’ve come across on Shopify. Here are a few things I think you could add to make the store look and feel even more amazing.

1) There should be a section for latest arrivals or trendiest products on the homepage. Customers usually appreciate going through these certain categories.

2) There should be links to social media accounts of the business on the homepage. We live in the social media era of branding and advertising so it’s best to always have them clearly visible on your store.

3) When you finally launch your store, I assume your major objective will be to attract new customers, deliver satisfaction, and keep them coming back for more. A good way to support this objective is through the use of subscriptions on your store. Awarding these to deserving customers would help boost both customer satisfaction and their urge to keep coming back. To help in achieving this, I suggest you make use of the Seal Subscriptions App. This app would help you in creating these subscriptions and discarding the ones that are not properly fulfilling their purpose. You can try it for free here https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions 

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @ataraxily,

Good day! Gina from flareAI app - free sales machine here to assist.

After examining your store, I found some improvements you can make that could increase your sales.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Make the FAQ page useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
4. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
LED Lighting – Ataraxily Lights and Designs Co. 2023-03-06 01-25-38.png
5. Add Buy Now button in the product pages to simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
7. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
Gravity Lamp – Ataraxily Lights and Designs Co. 2023-03-06 01-26-16.png
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
LED Lighting – Ataraxily Lights and Designs Co. 2023-03-06 01-24-46.png
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.

I hope this information proves useful.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing