How can I improve my online store for better SEO?

Bellaloveboutiq
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi, so I have a store. Its is Bellalovescali.com  Can you take a look and tell me your thoughts. I hired an SEO co who added all of the word paragraphs and personally I don't like it. What can I improve simply? I have hired several developers and several different themes and I still feel like I hate my store. I am also not very computer savvy. 

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1085 324 320

Hi @Bellaloveboutiq ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on your new store! It looks amazing and professional, and it's clear you've worked hard on it. I'd love to share some suggestions as hereby:

1. Adjust hero banner section

The hero banner section is a critical part of any homepage, as it is the first thing that visitors see. Here are a few tips on how to improve your hero banner section:

• Use high-quality images or videos:  The images or videos you use in your hero banner should be high-quality and relevant to your business. They should also be eye-catching and engaging, and they should make visitors want to learn more about your company.
  • Include a strong header and paragraph: The header in your hero banner should be clear, concise, and attention-grabbing. It should also be relevant to the images or videos you are using.
  • Use a call to action:  Your hero banner should include a call to action that tells visitors what you want them to do. This could be to sign up for your email list, learn more about your products or services, or make a purchase.

PageFlyKate_0-1691978053211.png

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_1-1691978053407.png

2. Adjust content in product list section

For the best clarity, please ensure the product title and price in the product details are aligned properly and also on mobile view. After that, you can make the title and price more attention-grabbing by increasing their size and using vibrant colors.

PageFlyKate_2-1691978053526.png

PageFlyKate_3-1691978053224.png

3. Avoid blank space on the page

The blank space on the laptop view could be filled with more collections, which would make the page more visually appealing and help to encourage visitors to browse your offerings

PageFlyKate_4-1691978053291.png

4. Adjust trust badge section

Trust badges are a great way to build trust with potential customers and encourage them to make a purchase. Here are a few tips on how to improve your trust badge section:

• Change color for the icon: A more vibrant color for the icon would make it more noticeable and engaging.
  • Keep trust badges up-to-date: It's important to keep your trust badges up-to-date. This means making sure that the logos are current and that the links work properly

PageFlyKate_5-1691978053358.png

PageFlyKate_6-1691978053247.png

These are some suggestions for improving the design. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best regards,

Kate | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @Bellaloveboutiq,

Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

Hope you are doing good. Here are few suggestions.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
5. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
6. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page banner 
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
7. Your store have no posted blogs in the year 2023. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Crochet Set 2023-08-14 09-39-47.png
9. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase
Crochet Set 2023-08-14 09-40-32.png

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any further clarification. If you find the answer helpful give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing