How can I improve my website for better mobile conversion rates?

Kingstone
Excursionist
41 2 6

Hi shopify experts! I just launched my website about a week ago, I have made some sales and im probably a little more plus than minus after tax and advertising costs. Mainly targeting ads to mobile phones (cause I think it looks better that way), would like to get some feedback in case you see anything I can improve to increase my conversion more? 

Reflawless - där skönhet möter framtidens teknologi

(Sorry, my store is in swedish)

Replies 5 (5)

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

Hello @Kingstone here are some things that come to mind after a look at your store.

1) The social media accounts associated with the business should be linked at the bottom of the homepage just above the accepted methods of payment.

2) A good way to ensure that the customers that you’ve already made sales for to keep coming back is through the use of incentives. You can target these incentives at first time customers or customers who have patronized the store a certain amount of times. To assign these incentives efficiently, the Seal Subscriptions App would come in handy. This app would help in setting the various subscriptions to the appropriate level of customers needed and you can get the app for free here https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
Increase sales with the Bundle app for Shopify merchants.

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 356

Hello @Kingstone ,

We dived into your store site and we have to admit your store site looks stunning! Great store design and amazing products, just a few more things we suggest you to make a change for a better customer experience and can boost your sales.

1. Products section:

- Consider to add a CTA buttons for each products to attract your customers.

- Highlight the CTA buttons below to make it more visible and clickable.

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 09.25.24.png

2. Pagespeed Insights:

Your site speed performance on mobile is very low. If you're targeting ads on mobile, we think you should optimize your site speed. You can try to:

- Optimize your image files: Your store site has so many high quality pictures, you can use a compressing tool to optimize the image files without affecting the images quality.

- Optimize your theme code: Try to optimize, reduce the JavaScripts, CSS codes to improve the site speed.

- Remove unnecessary codes or apps: remove any unnecessary codes or apps that not being used, even when you uninstalled apps, make sure you delete all data in cache.

Hope this can help. Good luck with your business!

Regards,

AliReviews team.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15905 2378 3087

@Kingstone 

Welcome to the Shopify community.

Hope you are doing well. Here are a few suggestions.

Logo: You should need a proper logo to represent your brand. It should communicate your brand's message, values, and identity. It should be simple, distinctive, and memorable.

Logo Size: It’s important to note that your logo does not need to be exactly 410 pixels wide by 205px high.

Front Images: Use good quality featured and right dimension banner images with call-to-action buttons to captivate user attention. It should be resized images for mobile screens.

Please read these blogs: 

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/blog/shopify-image-sizes-the-ultimate-guide/

Images should be in the best format.

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/blog/how-to-specify-image-dimensions-for-shopify-images/

Homepage: Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on the homepage layout design.

Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add a ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products, Most popular collection, announcement bar, Today's deals, and offers, etc on the homepage to engage users.

Your store should be clear navigation. The store should have easy to access the shopping cart.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, and social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Blogs build trust with your customers and improve shopify SEO ranking. Blogs can boost sales.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers' trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Improve SEO, links, usability, and performance score to increase conversion & sales (Your page could be better)

Check your store with the Page insight tool to get the score. because the low mobile score can kill the website traffic and lose revenue. optimizing a Shopify site for high page load speed is a major priority.

Compare your store with your competitors. Also compare your product price with others. Also check the shipping cost you are  offering. 

Google Search Console : 

Is your website exist on the search result page? (Your brand name). If yes then it's good to see, google is indexing and the user will reach you easily. Unless your store is completely invisible. 

If you are not using the Google Search Console yet, set it up now. Google Search Console report will let you know if your pages are indexed or not at all. If none of your pages can be found by Google, then it may have an issue, as this means no organic traffic at all. And No traffic means no Conversion.  

• Find the Pages, Where You Lose the Most Customers. Convert More of the Shoppers Who Put Products in Their Carts. Check your store bounce rate.
  • Showcase How Popular Product Pages Are. Promote Offers With Push Notifications in the form of Popups or announcement bars. Optimize Your Product Pages. 
  • Look at the difference between your New Visitors and your Returning Visitors. For most Shopify stores, your returning visitors will have a much higher conversion rate than your new visitors.

You need to focus on the following points........

• Highlight product benefits clearly
  • Allow guest checkout.
  • Choose relevant keywords
  • Identify your target customers.
  • Use design to improve user experience.
  • Create Content That Converts
  • Mobile-friendliness
  • Check bounce rate regularly
  • Offer competitive prices 
  • Send Relevant Emails
  • Make Use of First-time Offers 

Hope these points will help you! We will share with you a free audit report of your store If you wish!

Visit our website to get more information :

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/search-engine-optimization/

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 540

Hello @Kingstone,

Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.

1. Add Home page link to the main menu so that for visitors it will be easy to navigate from any pages back to Home page.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. By linking to your social media profiles, you can drive traffic to your social media pages, increasing your followers and potential customers.
5. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
LED Eyebrow Tweezer Pro – Reflawless 2023-03-10 05-00-04.png
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
8. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.

Hope this helps

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4338 989 1644

Hi @Kingstone ,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. I would like to give my suggestion for your Homepage and Product page. Hope this can help!

HOMEPAGE 

1. Change the order of slideshow - put slide 2 forward (to display your products) so site visitors can understand what you’re selling on the spot. You can also making this section full-width and the slideshow run automatically 

PageFlyRichard_0-1678671426780.png

2. Adding add to cart/buy now buttons, countdown timer and low in stock badge next to each sale product. By this, you can create the FOMO effect and urge customers to make the purchase 

PageFlyRichard_1-1678671426428.png

3. Adding a live chat window to help customers navigate and understand products better 

PRODUCT PAGE 

1. Adding star ratings and the number of ratings next to your products to add more credibility. Adding the number of items sold is already a great idea. Customers are more likely to purchase a products if they knew other people had bought it and were satisfied with the quality. 

PageFlyRichard_2-1678671426865.png

2. Adding an affect to show a gif on how to use the products when hovering into the products to make it more interactive 

PRODUCT DETAILS 

1. Adding more images to showcase the product in various lightings and angles. It’s also advised to include zoom-in shots to display product details 

PageFlyRichard_3-1678671426507.png

2. Upsell and crossell by suggesting customers to buy related products and bundles 

Overall, I think your store looks great with clear presentation. To further improve this, I suggest you adding a Blog page to create content about beauty tips and adding your social media accounts (if appplicable) as well. 

Furthermore, to increase mobile experience for your store, you can consider the following themes which are made with a mobile-first mindset: Blum, Refresh,...

PageFlyRichard_4-1678671427131.png

Let me know if you have any questions. Wish you the best of luck!
Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.