How can I increase sales for my beauty products store?

MisbaMae
Tourist
8 0 4

My store includes beauty products such as cosmetics and hair products please have a review. I am not getting any sales as I have already spent 120$ on ads

My store - www.maebeautytools.com

please give some suggestions and advice to make sales

Replies 2 (2)

Pradeepwaytoapp
Explorer
44 5 11

Hello @MisbaMae 

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. There are a few suggestions i would like to make about your store.

• Sticky header is recommended, as it makes it easy for the user to directly jump to the menu at any point of time while they are navigating through the Site.
  • A properly designed and built hero banner can help drive the right kind of customers on your website. Consider a strong message that represents what next step you want your site visitor to do based on their needs along with the CTA button on the banner.
  • Growing your business with a business blog is a great way to market your site. Now that you have some traffic coming to your site through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that website traffic into leads.
  • Make sure that social media links open on new tab
  • Update contact us page with adding more details, as it builds trust on your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, If you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
138 22 54

Hi @MisbaMae,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - an All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App. 

Congrats on your new store! It looks stunning, and I can tell you've put a lot of effort into building it. However, I have some comments to help make the good even better. Here are some of my recommendations for an improved customer experience, please kindly check. 

1. Enhance Credibility with a Short Description:

It would greatly benefit your site's credibility if you included a brief description about yourself or your business. This creates a connection with your customers and establishes trust right from the start.

2. Visual Appeal for New Collections:

When introducing new collections, consider adding a captivating image alongside the description. This not only makes the information more engaging but also provides a visual preview of the products, enticing potential customers.

Here is a good example: 

MooseDesk_0-1707545291984.png

3. Reconstruct the Footer:

You can enhance the footer in the following ways: 

• Adds a sitemap for easier navigation.
  • Adds a copyright notice to protect your content.
  • Adds logo for brand reinforcement,
  • Adds social media icons for increased visibility. 
  • Adds a more detailed contact information. This will give users multiple ways to reach out if they have inquiries or concerns.

Here is a good example for you to follow:

MooseDesk_1-1707545492138.jpeg

4. Add a customer reviews section

In the digital shopping era, customers heavily depend on others' opinions for informed decisions. Adding a review section to your site not only boosts trust and confidence but also enhances authenticity and transparency. 

You can follow this example:

MooseDesk_6-1707545901894.png

5. Product Page Information Hierarchy:

The description on your product pages could benefit from a clear information hierarchy. Organizing the details in a structured manner helps customers concentrate on essential product information, improving their overall shopping experience.

Here is an example of a good product page description: 

MooseDesk_2-1707545598983.jpeg

6. Enhance Customer Support: 

Ensuring continuous customer support is vital for any store. A round-the-clock team guarantees prompt assistance when customers need it. Although your existing customer support section is sufficient, consolidating it into a centralized support center could prevent missing any customer inquiries.

I suggest checking out MooseDesk, an all-in-one support, help center, and ticketing system app. MooseDesk offers features like auto-reply for non-business hours, a proactive help center, and a user-friendly widget layout. Furthermore, it's available for free, making it an excellent solution to enhance customer support on your platform.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you,

MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App

Get MooseDesk | Customer Support/Ticketing System App for Shopify
- Call me Moosey
- Was Moosey's Reply helpful? Give me a carrot ... I mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark Moosey's Reply as an Accepted Solution