How can I increase traffic and sales on my online store?

tommyviv
Visitor
1 0 1

hey all!

i have recently expanded my brand and am attempting to now expand my online reach to begin to accept more traffic and ultimately increase sales. i have low traffic to the site currently, and am looking for what topic or aspect i should focus on next.  still updating my products, so they may not all be live but the concept is there.

any and all help is greatly appreciated! looking for constructive criticism, likes and dislikes. 

thank you for your time!

www.mixxitindustries.com

Replies 5 (5)

Sijuwola
Tourist
4 0 1

I carefully checked your store and i got the niche, you have a nice products but the customization is not really attracting.

First Impression matters a lot, These are all i will be doing to makes your store looks professional and attracting

1) professional Products banner design that will briefly introduce your products to new visitors entering your store
2) Lead captured page design to get all customers information for further retargeting amd remarketing, as you know that not all customers will buy at their first Visit which is why we need a form to collect all the customers details
3) Entire store customization and products scalability for easy customers Accessibility
4) Complete store Automation with different email working flows

These are what all the store needed to attract good and fast sales with an organic traffics

Kindly drop a message and let me know if you need anything again

eComBrewSandeep
Shopify Partner
15 2 7

Hi @tommyviv 

I just finished a detailed video audit for your store, and you're welcome to ask me any questions or examples that you want.

Here's the link

https://tella.video/ecombrew-audit-mixxitindustries-1-06ca 

Happy to be of help here

Thanks

Sandeep | Growth Marketing Expert @ eComBrew
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Ask my team for an Complete Marketing Audit to grow your business.

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

@tommyviv I have two major points on how you could improve your store.

1) There should be a FAQ page on the homepage. This would provide clarity on certain matters regarding your store and its products.

2) A smart plan to increase sales would be to let customers know what others are doing in the store. This would help inspire action and activity in the store. For this purpose, the Show Recent Orders App comes in very handy. The app would help provide regular updates at the top of the store on recent actions taken by people on the store and when those actions when taken. You should try the app yourself here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4206 950 1599

Hi @Tommyviv,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After looking into your store, I have some comments below and hope that you can consider them to improve your site.

HOMEPAGE

1. Make a sticky header

A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page.

PageFlyRichard_0-1677461860113.png

2. Add testimonial - customer reviews

When you go live and have sales, you can add Testimonials. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation, like this:

PageFlyRichard_1-1677461860325.png

3. Have a newsletter on your homepage

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks. You can refer to the example below:

PageFlyRichard_2-1677461860339.png

PRODUCT PAGE

1. Style Product Price to Be Highly Visible

Without a clear price, users cannot evaluate a critical aspect of the product. You should place the product price in the “Buy” section and increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.

PageFlyRichard_3-1677461860270.png

2. Include both User rating average and number of ratings

Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility. For example:

PageFlyRichard_4-1677461860448.png

3. Always include quick Add to cart buttons in product lists

It will save customers the trouble of having to click on a product in order to add it to their cart. 

PageFlyRichard_5-1677461860408.png

Moreover, International Women’s Day 2023 (IWD) is just around the corner. With the theme #EmbraceEquality, here are some worthwhile ideas for you to make the most of it: 

1. Personalize your discounts and deals 

You can offer sales, discounts or special deals to your female customers to make them feel more valued in IWD! 

PageFlyRichard_6-1677461860227.png

2. Show testimonials from female customers

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Additionally, featuring women's portraits with their testimonials would make it even more engaging.

3. Spotlights female staff

This can be a great way to enhance your brand presence as a brand that supports equality for women. You can even promote your own business if it’s women-owned as it is probably a golden opportunity for you to receive the support and promotion from others.

These are some suggestions for improving the design. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

Warmest regards,

Richard | PageFly 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @tommyviv,

Greetings from flareAI app - get free sales from Google! I am Gina, and I am here to help.

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.

1. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.

Redd Foxx -Dummy- – Mixxit Industries 2023-02-28 02-01-04.png

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Add the correct social media accounts in the footer. For example Instagram is pointing to https://mixxitindustries.com/products/instagram.com/mixxitindustries which is a 404 page.
Screenshot 2023-02-28 02-29-25.png
5. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
6. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

HAPPINESS TEE – Mixxit Industries 2023-02-28 01-59-55.png
8. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
9. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.

Hope this helps

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing