How to determine if my fashion business is establishing well?

Emma8989
Excursionist
28 1 3

Hi Everyone

Just after some opinions. I have been open for about 4 mths now. I have made about 30 sales. It is a fashion business. Some times its still maybe 5 days between sales. I know there are a lot of variables when it comes to businesses but I was wondering how do you know when you are just establishing your business or if there is something wrong with your website? 

I get on average 70 views a day . I pay for advertising. I do not really get ROI there yet. Everyone tells me my website looks great even strangers. I was just hoping someone had some advice about how long it can take to establish? How to better you chances of sales? Just anything along these lines. I have no idea if I am doing well? 

Thanks for your time. 🙂 

Replies 2 (2)

Finetoothed
Shopify Partner
18 2 5

Could you provide a link to your online store for some feedback as to whether there are issues with your website?

Turn visitors into customers with a Shopify store audit - identify barriers to purchase and how to fix them.
www.finetoothed.com

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
180 12 48

Would love to take a look at your site! Could you please post your link?

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

The Ultimate 12 Best Practices to Growing Your Shopify Store