Hi guys, I have opened this store the 10th January but I’m not making any sales. I’m really frustrated, I made several Facebook campaigns to get traffic and now I have 600 visits, I also made a retargeting campaign this is my ad https://fb.watch/3f0kQqF9a3/
and this is my store https://smartechstar.com/
First, to address your ads, when you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:
Moving onto your website, I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
On your homepage, the images aren't displaying correctly - they are cut off in odd places. I'd recommend cropping the images to the recommended size yourself so that you are in control when it comes to where you choose to cut off the image.
On the product page, there seem to be some coding issues, especially with the text below the video. I'd also recommend adding a product description.
Another thing I would work on is your SEO.
A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
My final piece of advice is make sure that you have a winning product on your hands. A good product choice should have these qualities:
I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Hello @ChristianShop, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.
- You need to make your store professional. Make the professional layout of the product page, home page.
- On the home page, add a banner image with a call to action button on it. Then display the product with description and call to action button ' Add to cart' or 'Buy Now'. Then display the reviews.
- Being a single product store add an engaging video of the product.
- Improve the layout of the product page.
- Make your engaging & interactive enough to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. Retarget customers with web push notifications in real-time even when they are not in your store.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022