Hey @Bububu, Congrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. I reviewed your store and it's visually appealing, here are some areas of improvement in your store that you can work on to make it better:
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- Add about us page.
- Add an add to cart button on the product page.
- Add a section of collection on the homepage and display the collection you have.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
To get conversions, you need to make your store engaging by adding engagement tools in your store. If there are no engagement tools you won't be able to engage and target customers in real-time. Customer engagement tools will help you to bring back the bounced traffic to your store.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available.