I set up my store Dazzletech Electronics in April/May 2020 so far I have had a few thousand pounds turnover from it but my conversion rate is very low.
Does anyone have any feedback or tips to help increase the conversion rates and make the google adds worthwhile?
Thanks in advance!
did you run your remarketing campaigns?
also, you may integrate some live chat with FB login, so you will have one more channel to ping your potential clients.
try to fix your favicon.
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, the items have reviews and descriptions. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. However, I have a few suggestions. You can add a favicon to help build more trust for visitors. Also, the logo in the header is a bit blurry. Make sure it's the right size.
I took a look at your shipping policy and saw that you ship internationally. To cater to these customers better, you can add a currency converter on the site.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hi @Dazzletech !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Add a favicon
2. Your homepage looks more like a product page. I recommend to change it.
3. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
4. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
5. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
12. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I had gone through the website it is really amazing.So many things to keep in mind like, There are many popular online payment options. The key is understanding who the buyer is and implementing the most effective solutions.
I hope you are doing well as a recommendation I want to tell you about the Descrii, which is a description generator application for your services, use it for one time and you will like it and it will also Increase your sales.
Make your store look professional and reliable. So, the customer will get a perception of a reliable, trustworthy, and honest website.
The link of application is