Looking for an honest feedback for my healthcare store

Please visit- www.familyhealthcare.co.in and provide your feedback on what you liked and what can be improved on.

Thank you for your time and support.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @fhc24x7,

Congratulations on launching your website!

I have a few recommendations.

1. I'd reduce the amount of text you have in the banners, there is too much.
2. On your main banner I have highlighted an error:

FHC-banner.png
3. I would recommend that you have your banners re-done. There are spelling mistakes, punctuation, capitals missing and much of the text isn't written to the best it could be. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. I can see there is effort to do that but it's not written quite right.

Same goes for the text throughout your website, I noticed the same types of errors - spelling mistakes, punctuation, capitals missing.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Thank you so much. I will correct my mistakes.