Looking for feedback for my store

hugon789
Excursionist
19 0 5

Hi everyone,

I'm currently launching Google & Facebook conversion ads and were generating good click-through rates but bad conversion.

I made my website specifically for mobile view. Can I have some honest feedback on how to improve my website? Thank you in advance. 

Website URL: https://fxpopup.com/ 

0 Likes

Hello @hugon789  ,

I have gone through your store , Let me please honestly share my feedback so that it may help you.

Firstly , at the Homepage apart from the Hero image and the Footer section you could have added content like Blogs , Collections , Testimonials etc..,
Then it will be more attractive as it is the landing page.

i) ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

ii) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

iii) ADD TESTIMONALS : A testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

Also , I suggest you add a Reward Program.

iv) ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
--> Identify your best customers.
--> Reduce advertising costs
--> Acquire new customers.
--> Move customers up the buying ladder
--> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

v) ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

vi) ADD RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS : It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.

The perfect customers is one who knows what they want, finds it and buys right away once they reach your website and maybe also leaves a positive review.
Sadly , not everybody is a perfect customers and us sellers need to keep an eye on them and guide every action of our potential customers on our website.

One of the best solutions is to remind them about the last items they viewed. Apart from this:

a) It increases the amount of time users spend on your website, incentivizing the navigation through it and it automatically redirects them towards the products they might be interested in (rather then having them browsing aimlessly through several pages)
b) It increases the loyalty of your customer, since they feel like the store is taking interest in them and what they are after, making them feel relevant.

vii) ADD SOCIAL LOGIN : Social login, also known as social sign-in , uses information from social networking sites to facilitate logins on third-party applications and platforms. The process is designed to simplify sign-in and registration experiences, providing a convenient alternative to mandatory account creation.

Not only , can it enhance the user’s experience on your site—no need to fill out a registration form or remember yet more password—it also allows marketers to gather more accurate data, including verified email addresses, age, gender, relationship status, and interests.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hey,

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

- Home page needs more content. like feature products collection, testimonial and all.

-Increase page text content

-Add a favicon

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

Checked your site in page insight, your site score can be more better.

oscprofessional_0-1628059760321.png

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @hugon789 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

fxspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall font ,color needs to improve

fxfont.png

fxfooter.png

• Work on this below error at footer

feerror.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • Use Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes

Hi @hugon789 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts the homepage, product page and product listing page:

Plus points:

• I can see that your page has a really clean design which is great. It keeps people focus on what you want them to see
  • Your page makes a good impression about what you sell by featuring main products on the home page
  • You added testimonials and you have enough information on the footer

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Home page

• Designing website for view on many types of device

Since everyone carries a smart phone around now, I understand that is very crucial for website to have great mobile view. However, you should not design your store for mobile view only.Your page will not reach its full potential. PageFly as well as many other apps can help your store look great on multiple devices. I notice there are a lot of extra space on the side of your store in laptop view and these can be utilize for many purposes.

PageFly_0-1628180794360.png

• Add sticky navigation bar:

This will help customer navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. User experience is extremely important to an online store and we should make the buying experience seems effortless.

PageFly_4-1628181105120.png

Product listing page

• Overlay text overlap image

I checked your page on the phone and I couldn’t notice this overlapping problem and it makes customers hard to read the text. With just a little adjustment, you can easily fix this problem.

PageFly_3-1628180888447.png

• Display a secondary thumbnail on hover

Users need as much visual info as they can get about the product in the product list. The primary purpose of product lists is for users to quickly and accurately determine which products to investigate further and which to discard.  You can consider add a secondary thumbnail about the product. 

Product page

I love that you give the customer many looks of the product. However, the content of the product page is a little bit long and it takes effort to scroll to the end on both mobile and desktop and you should not place the product specification so far below. It gives people a quick understanding of the product and need to be prioritized. 

PageFly_5-1628181592572.png

Here are some articles that might help you improve your store:

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/AXdvUFCJ

Personalize Your Product Listing Page: https://pagefly.link/WzCkgFvS 

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hey @hugon789 awesome site and congrats on your store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners