Looking for feedback on my new shop, idashfun’ URL https://idashfun.com

idashfun
Tourist
16 0 1
Dear TyW,

looking for feedback on webpage design layout, product description effectiveness, as well as store appealing. also how to improve the webpage speed as well.

I have recently added a mission statement and about us on the store identity with additional contact information such as email, WhatsUp cell number for customers to give us feedback on our products.

I am hoping such a change can help my store to look like a legit business.

We need your kind feedback in order for us to move forward in the right direction in order to get the first sales.

Please advise and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

•  
0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
281 25 128

Hello @idashfun 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks well and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Products.

There are no reviews on the Products. Add customer review app, so that customer review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Promote your products on social media and provide links on the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hello Ben (@idashfun),

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-idashfun-2021-06-17-09_29_45.png

NAVIGATION
There is an issue with your navigation bar, it is pushed down into the homepage banner. I'd get this sorted asap as it is difficult to read your links and navigate your store.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS

idash-01.png
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. Variants are also something I'd recommend working on. It isn't clear as you change each variant exactly what the difference is/what I am looking at.  There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

You can also split your product descriptions up into tabs in order to shorten the length of the page. Here is how to do it (no coding):

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
I’d recommend organizing your products into collections so that your customers can find what they are looking for. Here is a video showing you how to create collections:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hello @idashfun 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.

Credits and Rewards:  Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and  credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (34).png

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Add Trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for  enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Hi @idashfun,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo should be evident and adequately aligned with the header.
2.The navigation menu should be smooth for proper guidance.
3.The main banner should be attractive and Call to Action (CTA) button should be more clearly visible.
4.All the product images should be in same size.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1624013900612.png

5.The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high resolution good pictures should be uploaded.
6.The featured collection can be showcased in an elegant manner, either in a carousel or in a gallery manner.
7.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
8.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
9.Testimonials can be added for building the trust.
10.The footer could have been more elegant with proper spacing and Social media links.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover second image to smooth visualization.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.
3.Add product description tab

The Cart page:
1.Add trust badges
2.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues.

Do On page SEO for better sales.

Check this apps:
1. Free app from shopify app store foe terms and conditions
2.Voila Shopify appadds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
82 4 24
The logo tells me nothing about your business, and I'm not sure if the first piece of text should be your mission statement.
The bold black text for product titles looks out of place and you should try and make your price pop a little more.
I would remove the about us from the footer to the about page.

And for speed you need to clean up your code a little.
You have 7 duplicated IDs, 292 Old prefixes, and you've got some images that need to be resized. 
0 Likes
idashfun
Tourist
16 0 1

Dear CartTurbo,

Thanks for the important insights into my store, please advise the following.

1.How do you advise the design of the logo should be that reflects my store, please give some examples

2.I have seen some top Alexa ranking Shopify store that includes mission statement, please advise on how to present this part of

my store.

3.Please explain to me on this matter with examples "The bold black text for product titles looks out of place and you should try and make your price pop a little more"?

4.Please advise about us to be stated after the mission statement in the front page.

5.About store speed any simple free software that can use to reduce the duplicate files as well as  advise the format to resize the pictures.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

0 Likes
idashfun
Tourist
16 0 1

Dear Anni,

Thank you for reaching out to me on my store feedback, I have doubts about the below questions below in bold.

The home page:
1.The logo should be evident and adequately aligned with the header.

Please advise of any samples or examples for logo improvements
2.The navigation menu should be smooth for proper guidance.

Please advise for proper guidance
3.The main banner should be attractive and Call to Action (CTA) button should be more clearly visible.

I have try to do CTA(using youtube) but cannot align the product properly please advise.
4.All the product images should be in same size.

What is recommended photo size in order to increase website speed.Is there any free photo editing software that can recommend.

idashfun_0-1624344923583.png

5.The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high resolution good pictures should be uploaded.

Any suggested format for the product description professional
6.The featured collection can be showcased in an elegant manner, either in a carousel or in a gallery manner.

Please advise of any samples to showcased in carousell or in gallery manner.
7.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.

Please advise of samples on USP.

8.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
9.Testimonials can be added for building the trust.
10.The footer could have been more elegant with proper spacing and Social media links.

Please advise of samples on proper spacing and social media links

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover second image to smooth visualization.

Please advise of samples or video

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.
3.Add product description tab

The Cart page:
1.Add trust badges
2.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues.

Do On page SEO for better sales.

Please advise on the basic concept of SEO
Check this apps:
1. Free app from shopify app store foe terms and conditions
2.Voila Shopify app: adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

0 Likes
idashfun
Tourist
16 0 1

Dear Tuecus,

Thank you for reaching out to preview my store. I have question on bold below.

Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.

Is there any website of Shopify apps that can help me in crafting an effective testimonials and reviews aside of using the Aliexpress stores.

Credits and Rewards:  Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and  credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Currently as most of my products have not attain its first sales at this moment, can i forgo this concept first until receive stable orders. I may consider selling kitchen ware and general household items in order to cross sell. Perhaps using credits and rewards would be a better choice. What do you think.

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review

to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

Any product review tools that I can explore to improve in customer experiences.

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions

Are there any reliable quality video editing websites that can recommend to enhance the video content. Should i buy the product first and produce quality photos and videos for authenticity. As Aliexpress copies are not so in good quality. What do you think.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

0 Likes

Hi @idashfun,

I saw that you are interested in gaining more information about basic on-page SEO. I think this article will be helpful to you: https://www.secomapp.com/shopify-seo-optimization/#3-on-page-seo-through-strategic-keyword-optimizat...

Please go to the third part (and also refer to the rest of the article when you have time, it is very useful), it will show you the key concepts of on-page SEO, including:

3. On-Page SEO through strategic keyword optimization in meta tags and content.

3.1. Basic On-Page SEO Checklist

3.1.1. Information and content preparation

3.1.2. Optimize heading 1

3.1.3. Optimize Subheadings (H2, H3 …)

3.1.4. Optimize Title

3.1.5. Optimize URL

3.1.6. Optimize keyword density and semantic

3.1.7. Add Keywords on Important paragraphs

3.1.8. Optimize Meta description

3.2. Details of On-page checklist for significant pages

3.2.1. Categories and subcategories

3.2.2. Product pages

I hope that this answer is helpful to you. If so, you can let me know by giving me a bump

SEO Booster - The best Shopify SEO App
- Was our reply helpful? Click Like to let us know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you!!!
0 Likes