Looking for Feedback on my new shop to launch in 2 weeks

fefecosmetics
Tourist
15 0 3

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to provide me with feedback. I ask that you review my About Us Page, The store's information listed at the footer (refund policy, privacy policy, terms of service and shipping policy), As well as the content for the products overview and specifications.

Please check for spelling and grammatical error.

I am looking to change some of the pictures and perhaps the layout of the main page. I'm looking to delete the blog too. I changed the logo on the front page by inserting an image. Other than that I haven't made any changes yet. Right now I'm working on the documents and content writing.

Here's the preview link

https://mc5isaroeu3f35un-21480472676.shopifypreview.com 

Here's the URL

https://fefecosmetics.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=601c0d07d7a5705de534e8a3f0fb2976221b66bffbc644ecae5...

Thanks in advance. I look forward to your feedback

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Felicia,

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
615 58 229

Hi @fefecosmetics

Have seen your store and have some comments for you: 

1. At first, as you said, I think you should change some sections of your homepages. Here are some:

- The logo should be bigger. 

- The banners should be smaller and have messages. This can encourage your customers to reach out to product pages as soon as possible. 

- I see you are selling many types of products, so feature them on your homepage. Now, only lips are showed. 

- Quite not understand the meaning of this part. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1616638395794.png

- Add CTA button here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1616638511633.png 

- On your homepage, every section and banner are quite big, try to make it smaller. 

- It seems you're building your Instagram account. It is a great place to create content. In the future, you can create an Instagram gallery for your store to increase social proof and show your content. 

Check this app if you want to have one Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

2. On your product pages, you should:

- Always show the overview section. It would be great if you can find a way to show all the content. 

- Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

You can figure out this Bundle app. 

3.  There are some other things you should focus on:

- Increase social proof by having more reviews and photo reviews, social accounts, content. 

- Your marketing strategy

- Your competitors. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hello @fefecosmetics, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List (Lips, eyes, face, brushes & tools)- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- For grammatical correction, you can use tools or chrome extension like Grammarly.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
fefecosmetics
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi!

Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely make the adjustments recommended. Also, thank you for the awesome app recommendations, I look forward to using the Shoppable Instagram Gallery. I've read so much about upsell and cross-sell but never really gave it any thought. However, I'll give this app a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will gladly update you as I move along.

Thanks again,

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

@fefecosmetics, you're welcome. If you need help with the setup of the AiTrillion app or any other help feel free to reach our support at support@aitrillion.com.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
fefecosmetics
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi there!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was something about the front page that bothered me but I couldn't figure it out (LOL). It must have been the layout :).  I have taken in all of your feedback.

You mentioned a Loyalty Rewards program to increase repeats which is great. I currently have an Affiliates program as well. What do you think about having both a Loyalty Program and Affiliates Program? Do you recommend one over the other?

Thanks again, 

I look forward to hearing from you

0 Likes