Hi @VivoTalis !
Change hero banner image - the image that you have does not convey any message, does not represent your brand and tells your story.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:
- You can see your logo are not outstanding in this picture. Also, the texts on your banner need a title.
- You can try to add Quickview buttons on those products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- Add Buy now button on your product page. And it would be great if you have more than 1 product photos.
The texts below are quite big, maybe you can try to narrow it down.
- Because your business is an apparel store, so you can try to have an Instagram gallery on your homepage. I see many fashion stores do that.
Check out this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This app will help you create an Instagram gallery and make it shoppable.
- I think your products are not cheap, so maybe you can try some discount events to attract more people.
In the end, your store looks great now. Just try to improve some small details.
Hope this helps!
Hi, thanks for the review and I agree with you.
I have several questions:
1. About the hero banner image Do you mean the image of the hearts in the graffiti on the home page?
I agree it does not describe my audience but on the other hand, I do not find another picture, I do not currently have photos I took.
Do you have any idea maybe what type of image can be more appropriate?
2. As for the Instagram gallery on the home page, right now on my Instagram, there are only 6 photos that are mockups from Placeit, I think they will not help.
Did you mean a gallery of pictures of real customers with the product?
What do you recommend to me on the subject?
3. As for the referral program I checked and it costs about $ 70 a month.
I am currently without sales yet, do you still think that for me to invest in it already because it will pay off for me, or should I first wait for there to be sales and traffic?
I'll answer your questions now:
- I see your products are hoodies and t-shirts, and they are related to streetwear culture, right? So you can try to find some banners that related to this culture. You can search on Google where you can find many of them.
- I know now you only have 6 photos, but in the future, you definitely have more. What I mean is that you need to plan for your future content, both on your Shopify and Instagram.
- I don't understand why you have to pay $70/month for a referral program.
But if you don't any discount events, I think you need to advertise your products in some groups like streetwear groups.
Your products are not cheap, so if you cannot prove your customers they have good quality, you'll hardly sell them.
Hope this helps!