FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for Feedback on my New Website - Crazy Critters

CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 4

We have only been open 1-2 months now and are already getting regular sales so that isn't an issue as such. 

There is always room for improvement so I'm looking for general feedback on the website. 

www.crazycritters.com.au 

Things that will be added soon: 

• featured image / image slider front with a CTA 
  • individual product reviews
  • blog

Things that will be changed in the future: 

• when we have a larger product range our homepage will feature collection categories rather than products

All feedback welcome! Thanks for your help 🙂 

Replies 5 (5)
Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

your domain is restricted access and redirects to another url. you need to make improvements. try to put categories on one side either on top or left side it gives more pro looks.  add review on your store and complete categories pages will give you more professional look. please check out images and fix it as fast as you can. 

australia.JPGaustralia1.JPGaustralia2.JPG

CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 4

@Danishecom 

Hi, 

Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't realise our URL was restricted. I'm not sure how to change this. 

We do have our collections listed on the left side panel currently.

CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 4

@Danishecom 

Thanks for the offer but I'm always cautious of using services outside of the Shopify community and prefer to hire a Shopify Expert / Partner to address any issues that I'm not able to fix myself. 

uralsa33
3 0 0

yes its looking very good and very healthy site I watched it completely and i think you have no need to of feedback from here it will provide you very benefits in the future hopeful well I am also working on my newwebsite and looking to have some feedbacks from you in response plz go and check there.

CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 4

@uralsa33 

Hi, 

Thanks for reviewing my online store 🙂 I appreciate your thoughts. 

I'm happy to do the same for you. Post a topic asking for feedback on your website and tag me so I can respond.

I'll share my thoughts with you but I'm no expert in website design, posting another topic allows others to help as well. 

I have also found reading other topics asking for feedback gives me ideas.