Looking for feedback on my shop, aimerlebio.com

Solved
lingsoon
1 0 0

Hi,

I am Ling, I have 300-500 plus visitors daily but no sales, can you give me some review and feedback on my shop?

My website : aimerlebio.com

Thanks.

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @lingsoon 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Show the popup coming at home page for desktop not for mobile device
  • Increase the time of popup at home page show it will appear after sometimes not immediate
  • Improve store speed for mobile

aimspeed.png 

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Use big Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer:

aimfooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Use cart popup slider from right to left, not at top which is currently display

aimslcart.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lingsoon 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_12-1627546437475.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

2. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

3. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

RichardNguyen_13-1627546495208.png

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_9-1627546376479.png

4. Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_11-1627546376526.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

The great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.

We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.