Looking for feedback on my shop, Maison Namaste!

maisonnamaste
1 0 1

Hi,

I am looking for some feedback/guidance on my store that has been opened for about 6 months now. I have had only 4 conversions so far. I get traffic on the page but no conversions.

Thank you!

Hello @maisonnamaste ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Increase product list.

In variants you can use dropdown.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

If you want to increase your niche try our app Dropshipmate.

I hope you will get on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @maisonnamaste 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

mosspeed.png

• Boost your conversion by using Voila Shopify app  which adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • At footer:

mosfooter.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

moscta.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Show cart popup and allow user to do continue shopping
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
615 58 232

Hi @maisonnamaste 

I have visited your website and here are my honest comments and suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you:

• Homepage

In general, your homepage is quite simple and I think you should add some sections to make it more attractive and reliable. You can display a short introduction about your business, testimonials to build customer’s trust and an Instagram gallery feed on your homepage.

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is a good chance to integrate it with your website. Customers can easily see your Instagram photos on homepage and click on Buy now. This is a great method to increase your sales. If you want to activate Instagram feed on your website, check out this app Shoppable Instagram Feed  for free.

Besides, you can add a featured collection on your homepage to stimulate customer’s interest and encourage them to stay longer on your website.

• Sticky add to cart

After I click on ADD TO CART a product, I am led to the “Your cart” page. This may distract customers who want to buy more other products and affect your sales. In this case, you should optimize it by activating a sticky add to cart on your website. It is always visible on all store pages which encourages customers to add more products to cart and reduces cart abandonment rate. 

Sticky add to cart is a useful tool used in many professional online stores. If you don’t know how to activate this tool, check this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart. It may help you! 

• Other suggestions 

One of effective tips to retain customers on your websites and create organic traffic is Blogs. You can write posts about fashion, tips for mix and match, etc. Good contents can level up your website’s SEO ranking and reach out to a huge number of potential customers.

In addition, you can consider to some other marketing activities such as promotional events, loyalty program, etc 

That’s all my suggestions for your website. You have done pretty well and just need to improve a few points as I mentioned above. Wish you all the best with your business!

Regards, 

AllFetch 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hello @maisonnamasteThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After reviewing your store, here is my feedback that you can start working on to improve your store and drive conversions:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Product page layout looks good! 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a LiveChat to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- Run email campaigns to reach customers in real-time. It will help you to drive conversions. 

Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the customers coming to your store and help them to drive conversions with the help of various eCommerce marketing channels like email marketing, push notification, smart popup. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes