I would love some feedback on my store, I would also appreciate any useful apps that would help me grow my business that you may think would be useful to me! 🙂
I am going to be adding more products but wanted general feedback on how it looks, the content, any anything I should add/change. All feedback is super appreciated. Thank you so much for your time!
I have looked at your store and would like to give you some suggestions
Anyway, you have done a good job with your store. Try to increase conversion rate with my suggestions!
I hope this helps.
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us.
I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better.
Logo Design - For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.
Home Page: For engaging new customers you need to work on your home page and make your website user-friendly. Scattered information or too much distractions can create a bad user experience. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided.
Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 43%. So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.
I hope you like my feedback!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add slideshow/banner of products on the Home page to make the store look professional.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Adding Blogs will increase traffic.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding in the Home page only.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi there! Congratulations on opening new store.
The website looks great over all. I notice your shop is targeting international customers. You may potentially consider geo marketing strategy towards your international customers.
For instance, you can auto display local currencies(and provide local currencies upon checking out) to visitors based on their locations. It highly engages customers and increases customer conversion rates. When the currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, for example, exampleshop.com?cur= USD, or exampleshop.com?cur=AUD. With IP geolocation tools, for example, Geo Targetly, it detects your visitors locations by IP. With its Geo Redirect tool, it auto redirects visitors to correct sites. You can easily set up redirecting rules within a few steps, each with individual target markets. Once a customer visits your site, it auto display visitor's local currency.
Besides, you may also display customised location-specific message using your announcement bar. Instead of displaying "free US shippment" policy, you may display customers' states, countries with the associated shipping policy to visitors. With Geo Targetly's Geo Bars, you may easily set up and dynamically content based on visitors' locations. For example, if your visitor is from California, US, it can display "Free shipment to California". It improves user experience and bring local to visitors.
Additionally, you can conduct different promotions using pop-ups displaying specific discount based on visitors' regions with the help of Geo Popups tool. If you are interested about geo targeting strategies, you may read the post for more details: https://geotargetly.com/blog/how-does-a-geotargeting-website-help-increase-conversions
Hope it helps!
Hi @Taylor7 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
2. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
3. There are no trust badges , try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
5. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022