Looking For Feedback

rcool83
3 0 1

Hi

I am looking for feedback on what i can do to improve my store to attack more sales? I was looking at changing the theme to one of the Shopify free themes such as the Venture.

My website is www.pamperedpetz.com.au

Thank you

0 Likes

Hello @rcool83 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

If you want to increase your niche try  Dropshipmate.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @rcool83

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Better to go with Paid theme
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

pamspeed.png

• Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add CTA with hompage banner
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @rcool83 

All-in-one Shopify marketing app Growave is here! In general, your store looks good and has nice images as well as great visual appeal. However, I would recommend you implement several features and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help. 

• Add Chatbot

Include chatbot for providing support. In case of any questions regarding accessories/sizing/delivery, you can easily answer them.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis

DOGGIE.png

• Add Reviews 

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts.

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards

The Loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. It allows to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. You can increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points for actions like leaving reviews, social follows, sharing wishlist, placing order, etc. 

One of the most useful features in the Rewards and Loyalty system is the Referral programUse it to give customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Motivate your existing customers to bring their friends to your store since the referral program let you reward both - the referrer and referred. Through the referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.    

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4014 388 803

Hi @rcool83,

Nick here from Shopify! Firstly, welcome to Shopify and great work on your store, I think it looks really great so far! I did see some things you could look to add to help take things to the next level and try to get some consistent sales. 

• I took a look at your About Us tab in the main menu and I'm wondering if you could shift the focus of that to tell your story of why you set up Pampered Petz, and the idea behind it all. People relate to stories and I'm a firm believer in the story behind a brand helps people relate and support them. There is a great blog from our content team about how to write an About Us page and share your story which you can read here. I'm also wondering if you could move the information in the About Us page now to an information type of tab or button to keep it seperate.
  • Great to see you have your social media setup and running. Have you run any ads on Instagram or Facebook yet? This could be a good way to get some brand exposure and start to get some consistent sales. The Shopify team also put together a guide for Instagram ads which is very useful. I have even been looking through it for myself and my store too.
  • Something else you could apply to help get some more sales is offering a discount code for first time buyers. This could entice store visitors to make that first purchase and try one of your products out. You can see the help guide for creating discounts here

You could look into changing theme also as you touched on. That could help and change things up a little if you're not completely happy with your current theme. Is there something about your theme you're not keen on right now or were you thinking to do this more to try and bolster sales? 

Hope this helps and let me know!

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @rcool83Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button on the product pages- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1627478229500.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

Overall, your store looks great! Hope you like my feedback and found it useful! You can start implementing it to make your store more engaging to get consistent sales. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.