Looking to get honest feedback on my store

Solved
ASOS
Tourist
6 0 3

We are hoping to improve the store's website and would love any critics and suggestions on any area that I should work on. I feel like some photos (collection image) are overdone, also not much worried about the traffic and sales yet because it’s only opened for two weeks, but like to get ideas of how to get traffic and sales. Thank you!

https://asosporting.com/

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @​​ASOS

I'm Richard. Nice to know that you have just launched your online business with Shopify. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve your store speed. Please check out my comments below:

Point 1. For the Homepage

You should replace this homepage banner with a high-quality banner with more clear and actionable CTA button: 

RichardNguyen_0-1627377009838.png

Actually, this part is quite hard to catch the users' attention. By making an effective and easy-to-see CTA button by increasing its visual dominance on the homepage banner, you can urge your customers to click on it. 

Personally, I think all the CTA buttons on your homepage are not effective enough, that's why it can not create a Sense Of Urgency for your customers. So, please consider improving it. 

Point 2. Collection page: 

Should use Load more instead of Pagination

“Pagination” is by far the most popular way of loading new items in the product list — 88% of our benchmarked sites use this loading schema. However, testing has shown that subjects had significant difficulty with the “Pagination” loading schema on both desktop and mobile. 

Moreover, when products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages.

Furthermore, especially on mobile sites, pagination links can be difficult to tap accurately, because they often have small hit areas and are closely spaced

RichardNguyen_1-1627377009854.png

Point 3. My suggestion:

For increasing traffic, Have you ever heard about Shopify SEO? In a simplest way, SEO is a method that can help you gain organic traffic. With Paid Ads - you can get a quicker win, however, SEO can be a marathon that requires you to bring forth your efforts upfront to get it right from the very starting steps - but once you rank, you can rather sit back and enjoy a passive income with no recurring cost. 

If you're interested in Shopify SEO, this article will help you

P/s: Great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.

We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot on your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take first 100 sign-ups 

Hope all I suggest above can help you that much!

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
322 25 119

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @ASOS 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Your store logo might need an improvement as a company’s Logo grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, and is the foundation of your brand identity. The letters are as readable as they should be and I feel you should try to include some improvement on the design. 

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
ASOS
Tourist
6 0 3

Thanks for the advice. @CutOutWiz and @RichardNguyen 

We have taken your advice and made some changes, please have let us know how it looks now, thanks inadvace. 

0 Likes