Hi @jaramilloc94 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you adding a more high-quality image. Also, add:
2. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving the credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with the following details:
Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.
Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,
3. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Have seen your store and it looks great.
But here are my suggestions to increase your sales in the near future:
- I see now you only have 3 simple products, I hope you will have more in as soon as possible. Especially, the straps need to have more options for your customers instead of just different colors.
And in the future, if you have more products, the old leather straps can be combined into 1 product having different colors.
- I hope you have a good story about your business and products. It would be great if you can show them out.
- Can you save more than 10%? 15% is a good option.
- I see your Instagram and also you're having many amazing product photos, so post them more on your Instagram. And after that, creating an Instagram gallery is a good way to show your Instagram content.
Moreover, many third-party apps can help you make it shoppable.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you do that.
- And can you tell me what is your conversion rate? It would be great if you can provide that.
Your products are high-quality products at high prices, so just calm down to wait more time and target to the right people.
Here is my view and hope this helps!
Hi @jaramilloc94 ,
I have been a lead marketing officer of a Shopify page builder for many years and have certain valuable insights into this field. I would like to share some opinions after taking a look at your page. Hopefully, these tips will help you increase your conversion rate. Firstly, you can check out this article on how to create an effective Collection Page that can optimize your sales.
What can be improved:
I know that you have spent a lot of time building and developing this page. With just a bit of tweaking, I think this page will increase tremendously in terms of performance. I recommend using PageFly as an intuitive page builder that would help you boost your page’s conversion rate. Godspeed!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Hi @jaramilloc94 !
Welcome to Shopify!
You have a very stylish design of the homepage.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Add a favicon
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022