Hope you're all doing great!
I've launched my store 10 days ago and I'm very excited, however, I've been getting on average 100 - 290 visitors a day from FB Ads with no sales.
My conversion rate is 46%. Im thinking it could also be because I only have five products but this is my launch collection. I'd love some of your feedback 🙂
Hi @callmekarina welcome to Shopify family,
Hey there, you really have a beautiful store. Congratulations on building your website I do have a few recommendations,
1. 1. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization.As you can see from what we’ve already talked about, implementing some of these other lead generation strategies will automatically help your SEO.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
3. Lots of people create free giveaways to build their email newsletters — but few of them take the time to truly craft a great giveaway that people want and that somehow improves their lives or their business as a result of getting it.
4. A sitemap is a good starting point to make sure Google (and other search engines) can index all of the pages on your site, however, it’s a good idea to make sure people can do the same.
5. Blog commenting may seem like an old-fashioned strategy that no longer works to build backlinks from Google. It helps users land on the same page with the help of backlinks.
6. Facebook ads can generate a terrific ROI as well as a higher click-through rate — but it’s important to distinguish between the two types plus how to reach out to prospective customers without looking like an intrusion in their newsfeed.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer
I hope this helps!
FB ads are very strong and I have been using for long time. Go with fb ads regularly that helps to grow your business.
Hi @callmekarina !
1. I recommend to change hero banner images - use high resolution one with a clear CTAs.
2. There are no trust badges , try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
5. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I have no comments about your site. Have you tried any remarketing campaign for those visitors from Facebook ads?
For instance: email marketing, remarketing ads, or sending push notification to remind those guys to come back to your site?
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
I quite like your website. It's designed well, seems fast, and the items match your brand. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. Since your store is new, one of the biggest focuses should be building trust for the visitors you do have. I like how you added Google Pay and PayPal, this builds more credibility. However, make sure that all of your images are crystal clear, especially the ones in the hero section on the Home page. Another way to build trust is to create a reviews section on each product page. Follow up with your customers and encourage them to leave a review (this is also a great opportunity to turn them into a repeat customer).
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hope you are doing good.
I have just emailed you store feedback. Before you spend $$$ in any digital campaigns please check my email.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022