Hi Shopify community,
I run swim towel and beach accessories store www.tribalbeach.com.au and I just moved from WooCommerce to Shopify (I much prefer Shopify's stress-free backend!!).
I had regular sales at my previous store, but it's been a month on Shopify and I'm yet to get a sale. Would you mind providing some ruthless feedback? I've done a test run and all seems ok.
Thanks so much for your time - I know you're all super busy running your own stores!
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Some context will be helpful so I can narrow down the pointers to the ones with the most ROI for your specific case. Random improvements, when you aren't certain they'll improve buying behavior, would just be a waste of time.
Hello @kbaracz, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a title here.
- Add a section of new arrivals, trending products section on the home page.
- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.
- Add categories in the header.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Cross-sell and upsell the products.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- I see you have a great Instagram page. You can add an Instagram shop & feed on the home page.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflows.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!