Congratulations on your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:
Hello @amansonar, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback :
- Add a favicon.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and you've done some really great work! I really enjoyed browsing the site over all. There are a few recommendations I'd like to make:
Have you developed a marketing plan for the business?
You're so welcome. Keep going, you've made a great start.
If there's anything else you'd like to query with us don't hesitate to get in touch with our team!
Hey @amansonar, hope you are doing good. I checked your website and I have mentioned few things you can do to improve your shopify store:-
--> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store.
-->Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add Trust Badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022