My first store and I want some feedback from you guys

Howard1009
2 0 0

Hi, this is my first dropshipping store, Jewerly nich, I got 2 orders in the first month, but after that, my ads didn't get any conversion.

Wondering what's the problem of my store. Please help me to improve it.. Thanks in advance.

My store:

xuxfashion.com

0 Likes
Howard1009
2 0 0

Please click here to check my store. Thank you.
XUX Fashion

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
615 58 229

Hi @Howard1009

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your store and it looks great. It's clean and I like that. 

However, I think you can improve many things in your store.

1. Homepage:

- You should add the brand name in your logo part. This will help your logo looks more professional. 

- On your banner (slider), you should add the message and the CTA button to encourage your customers to reach out to the product pages. You also should add more sliders. 

- Add the title for this section. 

AllFetch_0-1624239282806.png

- It would be great if you can add the Quickview or Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- On your homepage, you can add more important sections like:

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

+ The Instagram feed. Your Instagram account has a lot of good content and I think you can take this advantage by having an Instagram feed for your store. 

If you want to have one, the app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that with ease. 

+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof. 

2 Product pages:

- You are doing great at your product pages, just add more reviews to make your customers feel trustworthy. 

- You can use a Cross-sell method to increase your order value. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

3. Other: 

- If your conversion is low, there are many reasons that you create that:

+ Maybe you're not targeting the right audiences. 

+ Your site is not attractive. 

+ Your prices or lacking social proof. 

There is plenty of that. But you need to write all reasons on the paper and see what you can improve ASAP. After that, check the performance daily or 2-3 days each. 

- Have more sales channels, Google Shopping or Facebook Shopping are great places to sell your products. 

Just need to notice that besides your site, you also need to focus on other points like research market, ads, etc. 

Hope this helps1

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes

Hello @Howard1009 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions to increase traffic to your store.

Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Add blog page: Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed : Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add "Buy now" button . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option.
Screenshot (35).png

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @Howard1009,

Congratulations for your new store. 

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo should be evident and adequately aligned with the header.
2.The main banner should have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
3.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
4.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
5.The footer could have been more elegant.

The collection page:
Addition of quick view button.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Add Review sections.

The Cart Page:
1.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges.

Do On page SEO for better conversion.

Need to improve the speed, it's little bit slow. Please check this link for speed score:
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/xuxfashion.com/aQdK3Rh0/

Check this apps:
1. Free app from shopify app store for Terms and Conditions
2.Voila Shopify app:adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @Howard1009This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'Shop Now' on it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1624338316475.png

- Add a section of trending products on the homepage. 

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

Missing Offers- You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Product page looks good! Add a reviews section on the product page, it helps in building trust with other visitors. You can refer to the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1624338942703.png

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add a loyalty program in your store. Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing, or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them.

To add newsletter subscription, trending products, loyalty program, and reviews to your store you can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
322 25 118

Hello @Howard1009 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Screenshot_7.png

You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay. even if your banner image is a clickable link to your product page. 

• It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

•  Add the brand name beside your store logo.
  • Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes