My shop feedback Part II

wooh
5 0 0

Hi all, this is my second post with a review request. We did a lot of changes since my previous post and now it's time for a second review. Please kindly take a look at our site all feedbacks are very welcomed. www.wooh.ee

The current problem, I am getting 1 sale from 100+ visits on average in addition to this 54% abounded carts.

0 Likes

Hi @wooh ,

Your products look DELICIOUS. You've done a great job organizing your store!

Here are my feedbacks:

1. You have a great selection of products and that's good. This is a great way to separate different product types into specific collections and menus to help your customers find the product they are looking for easier. 

2. Use a sticky menu bar. This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

3. Add a welcome popup. Give coupons to first-time buyers will increase your conversion rate.

4. Add an exit-intent popup. 54% abandoned cart is a good starting point. Many shoppers come and add items to their cart but leave your site without purchasing. That leaves your money on the table. An exit-intent popup will show when your shoppers intend to leave your site. It's another good way to help you collect subscribers. Increase Checkout Rate With Coupon automation by EngageMessage can help with this.

I hope some of these ideas help you out, please feel free to reach back. Wish you good luck with your online business!

EngageMessage - The First Email Marketing Mobile App on Shopify

Pre-built Automation, Welcome Popup, Abandoned Cart, Win Back, Follow Up

100% Free + 7/24 support

Hi @wooh 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have a variety of products: This gives your customers a variety of choices. Also, the product images are of high quality, which is great.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

1. Having a sticky menu:

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

One more thing, the menu should be in the middle of the navigation bar; Or else, it looks like there are some redundant spaces on the right.

PageFly_0-1628136065134.png

2. Featured Slideshow

This section is of great importance because it creates the first impression on your customers. As far as I see, the slideshow on the left does not have the same height as the images on the right. And the purple CTA button now is easily overlooked due to the colorful background image. I think you should choose another background. And please keep in mind that other slides should have the CTA buttons with the same styling as well. This really help you with the conversion rate issue

PageFly_1-1628136065590.png

3. New products

Just a small thing but I guess you care. It is the “g” letter split into a new row like the screenshot below. Also, I think it would be ideal if you can place the “View all” button in the middle but below the product list” because I bet it would be more eye-catching, leading to more click actions as well.

PageFly_2-1628136065526.png

4. Sweet categories

Just wanna say this part is so cute to me =)))

PageFly_3-1628136065374.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, LIKE IT or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.