Hi, I would really like feedback on my new store, Ive had a lot of interest on certain products but no one is buying.
Im not very computer savvy and could do with some help.
here is my store PugglyCo.com
Just take a look at your store and here is my view:
- Add CTA buttons on this part. It will guide your customers to the collection pages.
- Too many texts on the product titles. Nobody wants to see that much.
- Add the "Related products" or "You may also like" section on the end of your product pages to encourage customers to buy more than one.
- You can try to show more products on your homepage by creating a gallery, especially an Insta gallery. Check this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- Try to use some discount events, these will increase your sales.
Hope it helps
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you
Hi @lcharx !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello, @lcharx do you run some remarketing campaigns? It is very rare that a new user will buy your product with one interaction.
Your collections are great, i like it.