Hi Shopify community,
It’s been about a month since I last posted on this form looking for feedback on my gallery website on getting sales conversions on my products.
since then I have made some adjustments on my site and I am also running paid advertisements on Shopify and Instagram. I average around 40 views per day and I still have not gotten any sales on my products. I am wondering if it’s a interface issue or if it’s a problem with my website funnel. Please give me some feedback on my site https://finearts91.com.
Hi @Fineart91 !
Welcome to Shopify family and I wish you good luck!
1. I like your homepage - it is eye-appealing and very interesting.
2. I recommend adding more CTAs to your homepage (hero banner, under collection)
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can regularly promote your products through social media pages, It helps for increasing of your conversions.
Here's my feedback on your store:
As you are an artist, you cannot rely on just traffic for sales. Things to increase traffic to your store could be:
Best of luck. Hope this helps 🙂
Your store looks great. I just have 2 suggestions for you:
1. Use Exit-intent promotion popup. Hope this post helps you.
This type of popup will display when a visitor is about to leave your store so that you can keep him/her stay longer on your site, motivate them to buy items, etc.
2. If you already have lots of traffic, please send push notifications to those customers to bring them back to the store. Check this post to find out why you need Push notifications
Hey @Fineart91 ,
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job! I love your artwork.
That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.
What kind of targeting are you using on social media? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.
It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck. Since this is a store with higher-priced products, it'll take you a while to figure out the right audience. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!
This kind of products need huge social proof to sell. I’ve written a blog about using social proof to make your products stand out, which might help. Check it out if you want, linking it here. Hope it helps.
I seen your website. According to my experience at shopify.
Here is some thing i found your website is not good in are:-
Although your products are very good but the description you written for them are not to the point and not effective.
And this may be the main reason for not getting sales even after getting traffic.
So to solve this problem i suggests you to use "Descrii" app on shopify store.
Its an auto description generator app,the description generated by it is to the point, very effective and even high with SEO.
I am using their service and very much happy to use Descrii. So i recommend this to you.
Hope i helped you.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022