Need feedbacks for my store

Solved
ataraxily
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello Everyone,

I just recently made a store, have some on-going developments, some products to import and will be soon to launch. I would really appreciate the feedbacks to improve for my online store, it would be a very great help.

Here is the link of the store below:

ataraxily.com

password: drearu

Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
ataraxily
Tourist
8 0 2

Up. Hopefully, anyone would give feedbacks on my store. Feel free to criticize to help me do better. Thank you!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ataraxily,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think you story looks good, however, I still got some comments for you to better your store. Here they are:

1. Header - Navigation

- You should include more sub-menu on your navigation bar so that when customers want to jump from pages to pages they could do it easily.

- A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Hero section

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.08.18 AM.png

- There is a small white gap between the header and hero section. Personally, I think the hover effect for the hero section background image is unnecessary but as long as it does not slow down your page speed, its okay to have it.

Text-overlaid images often lower scannability and legibility and your hero section is now currently quite hard to read because of that. The 'A' is obscured by the cat white the paragraph is not prominent enough to read with the grey sofa background. 

- The CTA button is also obscured by the pillow pattern. You should make it outstanding as much as possible.

3. Texts are not legible 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.18.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.19.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.19.40 AM.png

All slides in this section has text blocks that are not eligible. You should find a way to make the text and the CTA for each block look more easy to scan through

4. Background for Add to Cart button 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.23.09 AM.png

- You should consider including a background for each Add To Cart button because it will make them look more prominent.

- The third Add To Cart button should be placed to be aligned with the other three buttons.

5. Feature product section

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.23.39 AM.png

- I think you should limit your ambition of showcasing many things at once. For example this section is showing too busy. Visitors hardly see anything. You should try to make the background more minimalistic or add a dark layer over it to make it less busy at the back

6. Product collection section

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.24.56 AM.png

- You should check spacing of all elements of this section 

7. Testimonial section

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.36.28 AM.png

- There's a white gap on top of the testimonial.

- The heading of all sections (if left-aligned) should align with follow the same spacing.

8. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fataraxily.com%2F.

You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like Local file minification to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience 

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Really Appreciated your work can you tell me how much time required to make Store on shopify?

0 Likes
ataraxily
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you for this, this is a much needed feedback. Thank you for the help!