No Conversions

milliecreates
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi Community!

In the last 30 days, I've had ~700 people on my site with 0 conversions. I really want to make the site work, and would love any tips you might have! Brutal honestly accepted.

Thanks,

Millie

www.candybottle.co

0 Likes
Billelabdch
Excursionist
18 5 3

Hi @milliecreates 

Have review your website and I could see it's professionally set up and design the only issue I found on is that the website doesn't have enough call to action button and I could have easily fix that for you... But right now the issue you have is about making the website a great one so as to start getting consistent sales... I have sent message to you in the inbox about the solution, check and get back to me.

Thanks

0 Likes
martyfilo
Excursionist
8 1 2

@milliecreates Hi Millie – Your site looks great. One note, it was not clear to me that the water bottle contains a strainer for infusing flavor and nutrients. If looks like it would be great for a talkshoplive demo so you could showcase the product and interact with live viewers. The shows have a built in buy button so you wouldn't have to navigate people away from your show to purchase—checkout happens on the video. The shows remain viewable and shoppable after the show too.

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
322 25 118

Hello @milliecreates 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @milliecreates 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Do the remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Improve store speed for mobile

candspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Improve social proof
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @milliecreatesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1627466369820.png

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video that will engage the traffic coming to your store. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers take an action on it.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code to increase the newsletter subscribers. For example: Sign up and get 20% off on your first purchase. In this way you will capture more & more email addresses so that you can reach them later via email and convert them into the paying customers. 

- Run email campaigns targeting customers in real time. 

- Add a giveaway popup to attract more & more attract customers. It helps to drive conversions. 

Maximize the customer engagement in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e. percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes