Payment options not displaying at our Shopify Checkout page

Solved
internatmacshop
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi, does anyone know how we can add more payment buttons to our checkout page?

We enabled Apple Pay as one of the accepted payment methods, as shown below:

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 6.20.11 PM.png

But only Google Pay and Paypal are showing in our checkout page:

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 6.20.21 PM.png

Is there a settings that we need to change? We are currently using the Theme called 'Warehouse'. Our website URL is https://www.macshop.com.sg/ 

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
477 68 121

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @internatmacshop!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about Apple Pay.

Apple Pay will only display on devices that support it. These devices are:

• iPhone (SE, 6, 6 Plus, or newer)
  • iPad (Pro, Air 2, mini 3, or newer)
  • Apple Watch
  • MacBook Pro with Touch ID
  • Any Mac model (2012 or newer) plus an Apple Pay-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch

One important thing to note with Apple Pay is that even if a customer has the correct device, Apple Pay will only show if it's set up on that device. As an example, let's say I have an iPhone 11 but do not have Apple Pay enabled. If I was to visit your site, I would not see the Apple Pay option. Most customers will understand that you'll offer multiple payment options, as generally, this will be displayed at the bottom of your website.

I visited your website on an iPhone and can confirm Apple Pay displayed as expected for you. If you're still not seeing it on your device, please make sure it's set up for Apple Pay and reach out to Apple Support if it's still not displaying correctly.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
internatmacshop
Excursionist
13 0 5

Oh I see! I'm using a non touch screen macbook so I guess that's why I can't view apple pay. Thank you so much for such a quick response! 

0 Likes