The site looks really good!
I think you've actually done a great job here. The product page includes a lot of great info and pictures of the product as well as reviews and reassurances. Nice work!
As I was going through the checkout process I did notice that the site FORCED me to check the box that I had read the "terms and conditions" before checking out. That gave me pause. My first thought was "That's odd, why do I have to agree to the terms and conditions before buying this product? Other retailer don't make me do that."
I think it's possible you may be losing people at the cart due to the terms and conditions checkbox as it does feel abrupt and a bit abnormal.
Do you offer free shipping on all of your products? I live in Canada and I just went to the checkout to see if it was perhaps the shipping price that was turning people away but it showed up as free for me. If you do offer free shipping on all of your products, you should definitely advertise that, it's a great selling point.
I would recommend spending some time working on your SEO.
We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. The reason is, you are getting the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
if you have people reach to checkout and abandoned cart, then you can try sending push notification to bring them back to store.
Hello @skinlegacy, Overall the store looks good! Your store lacks branding, marketing and identity. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-
- Being a single product store I would recommend adding a small video of the product.
- Make your store engaging enough to capture visitors and enhance their browsing experience. Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Give customers a reward for referring it to their friends. Add a referral program for that.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022