Please Checkout my store, if you would be so kind.

DoodleChest
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey there,

I have just launched this in the last couple of days, and not much has been done to push to hard. But before I spend anything or time on marketing, I was wondering if the good community of Shopify would give me some constructive feedback.

www.doodlechestdesigns.com

There are some clear ways to improve the store. The yellow text against the white/grey background is hard to read and could be an issue for other people browsing your store. I would look into this to make it a more accessible store.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move "Secure and Trusted Checkout with:" to your footer. You don't need it on product pages and it also does not help having duplicate content for SEO

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. You don't want to deal with customers buying the wrong size and deal with returns

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
kyu
1 0 1

Very nice but I think you should change the color of your yellow headings or the white background because the lack of contrast between the two makes it hard to read for us blind folk!

DoodleChest
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks I have taken that onboard.

cheers

0 Likes
DoodleChest
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey thanks for the response, I have actioned a few of them that were quick to do, and will get to the rest over the next few weeks.

All good suggestions, thanks

0 Likes
DoodleChest
Tourist
6 0 1

thanks for the feedback, I will get to most of this soon. Time is hard to get currently, but soon I will power through it all.

cheers

0 Likes