Please diagnose this mess

Solved
AsheL
Tourist
3 0 1

www.amlithium.us  

I am trying to set it up as a custom/direct replacement from lead acid batteries to lithium batteries. I only have a couple completed ones and 1 sold right now.  So not a lot of content. Instead I started adding some drop shipping stuff and went all ADD with random stuff. Same with apps to the point I'm like a bodega or a yard sale. I kinda think I know the e ding but not the direction or vehicle to get there. I can get a review of first sale and 2nd custom engine battery will be done soon. Thanks in advance

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @AsheL ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.
Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.
Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.
Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.
Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine 
testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

If you want to increase your niche try our app Dropshipmate.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

@AsheL your store is a mess. You need to optimize your product name for SEO, write more information about your product add keyword of your item for SEO, it looks scammy if you just use the default information of aliexpress. You also need to set up prices of your some item, I don't think you have a margin when selling something at prices of $2, $4,... 

You also can import reviews from Aliexpress or amazon use Ryviu - Product Reviews app to boost your SEO and increase sales and trust.

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes
AsheL
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks very much for the advice. I will take and use it all. On a snap judgment I just deleted all my products and will start from scratch. Beginning by writing it down, then typing, then adding pictures. Build a foundation to put all those pretty little money makers on display. I’ve just been too scatter brained over ideas and overwhelmed by all the options taking me down tangents that never come back to drop you off. While drop shipping can be a huge part of my income and diversifying is smart my main goal is my own brand with custom lithium batteries being my niche market. 

AsheL
Tourist
3 0 1

Can’t agree with you more. I am more of the creative talent behind the actual crafting of stuff. Not the written word unfortunately. And my ADD dies not help with getting side tracked. I’ve got a simple plan as I kinda stated to, sorry I forgot your name, previous guy who responded. Build the foundation, about us, contact info, etc... then start to add products with all new non AliExpress descriptions. I realize a rush job to get it up and running now was not the answer, being patient and doing it right would have been best idea. Hopefully I kept it down to a minimum of guests. Going to password protect it again right now. 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @AsheL,

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

We have a lot of helpful tutorials on our YouTube channel for Shopify dropshippers that will help you as you rebuild. https://www.youtube.com/ecomgeeks

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes