Here is the preview link to the store https://fi430qyttc809gel-28094857269.shopifypreview.com
On your store when we click on the Leaderboard menu it takes to the Page Not found
So, kindly check that issue once and resolve it. Other wise your store is perfect.
Hello @TechNerd, the store looks great. Here is the feedback for your new store:-
- Create categories in the header menu.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
To implement these customer engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
The entries aspect of your website is confusing. An interested purchaser not only has to take a second step to purchase (there's no add to cart link, just view) but they also have no idea how much each product costs until they click.
The second thing I noticed was your store SEO. I'll take this product for example:
When doing your SEO, think of what someone looking for this product would type into Google. They probably wouldn't type "DEEP Single Sided Hive Caps" into search, but rather something like "Tattoo Ink Holder" or "Tattoo Ink Hive Holders", something along those lines.
The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
Not sure why but when I looked at 10 plus mens tees they all said OUT OF STOCK on side and colour..