Please look at the store https://hannaelainetreasure.com/

Fowl1970
3 0 0

I would like you all to drive this store and give me feedback before we start spending money on ads. New to shopify so thanks for your thoughts.

0 Likes

Hi @Fowl1970

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate.

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action

PageFly_0-1627758088284.png

2. Make your About Us section more attractive. This section will help you deliver the message you want to convey as well as express your brand identity, what makes it different from other brands.

PageFly_2-1627758225113.png

3. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_3-1627758291334.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

PageFly_4-1627758392963.png

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.

PageFly_5-1627758419745.png

III/ Product Page

1. Use a combination of bullet points and texts for Product Description. You might need to check your description as its styling does not suit any other part of the page at the moment.

PageFly_6-1627758479261.png

2. Have more Product images from different angles. When they are unable to get the same rich understanding of the product on a website that they are able to in person, they may hesitate to order it, instead seeking an alternative from a physical store or a different online retailer with more robust product images.

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @Fowl1970, this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some of my suggestions you can consider adding to your store:

Home Page 

1. Header: you will need to make the header sticky and show the main menu on the header instead of hiding it on the Hamburger menu. You will need to show the full search bar as well.

Opinew_0-1627810449983.png

1. Banner: The banner is good, but it may not be enough; you may need to show more banners to deliver more information. You can try to show engaging content like discounts or sales to get customers’ attention.
  2. Product list: The product list looks nice. But you can improve it by adding CTA like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now. They can help users make the purchase faster. You can also add more information to this list using the hover effect on product images.

Opinew_1-1627810450065.png

1. Testimonials: Make use of customer content marketing to drive awareness to your brand and engagement. This section is always important on your Hompage, and very useful to improve your reputation.

Product page

1. Reviews section: like the testimonials, the review section is also a must-have on your Product page. The user-generated content is helpful to convince other customers about the trustworthiness of your store and brand. It also proves the quality of the products.
  2. Product images: your product images are good. But they don’t have the same concept. It can make customers questions about the origin of the products. You may need to improve the product images to make all the product images have one concept only.
  3. Size chart: it helps customers compare and choose a suitable size.

Opinew_2-1627810450091.png

1. Delivery date: many customers will want to check when they can have the product. Try to estimate the closest shipping date range on the Product page.
  2. Other sections: you may want to add more sections like Shipping policies or Refund policies on the product. It helps customers not need to find that information on another page and distract them from the customer journey.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Give a thumbs up if you like it. 

Good luck!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
CutOutWiz
Navigator
329 25 120

Hello @Fowl1970 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
vinods
Shopify Partner
517 12 88

Hi @Fowl1970 

Congratulations on your new store 

Below is my feedback

1.  Good store. Good colors. Good simple logo. Good products.

2. About page add the story of brand owner. That's what it is lacking now. 

3. Home page and menu needs to be tweaked.

4. Product details needs to be tweaked more. 

Feel free to discuss further. 

Thank you.

Vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes