Hello! I launched my Store back in July and this is the third time I’ve updated my website. I’d really love any options regarding my entire site (layout, info, products, photos, etc). Any and all feed back is appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Just take a look at your store and it looks great.
However, I have some suggestions for you:
- The introduction video needs to go describe directly about your products. Also, add a CTA button for this section.
- The design of this section is good. But you can make it better by having a CTA button that guides your customers to a page where you describe more about your business.
- It would be great if you can add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- I've seen your social accounts like Facebook and Instagram, and they seem to be not focused.
There are also good channels to help you increase social proof, therefore increase your sales.
I have a way to help you show your Instagram content and it can help you have more followers.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an Instagram gallery and also make it shoppable. So you can sell your product via the gallery.
- It seems your business is quite big. So maybe some of your customers want PDF invoices when they buy your products.
Check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoices. It's totally free and can help you create templates that fit your needs.
- On your product pages, there are two sections that you need to add:
+ The Quantity section
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
Hope this helps!
Hello @Sapr15, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions you should work on:-
1. There should be a Call to Action button like 'Shop Now', 'Click to Shop' in the first fold of the homepage. It increases the chances of getting sales.
2. You should make your store easy to navigate like there should be a drop-down menu of the product collections that you have.
3. Also, you should display the collection on the homepage with Call To Action button.
4. Increase the engagement on your store by adding a loyalty reward program on your store, announcement bar. Announce deals and offers to entice customers. Add web push notification, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and even without getting their email address. Also, you can start a referral program, referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
5. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @Sapr15 !
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.