Please review my store 😊

cynomi19
Tourist
7 0 5

Hello everyone, 

Can you please take some time to leave a very critical review of my store. I would like to make it as amazing as possible and value your opinions.  

I have had feedback from friends and family but would love to hear your thoughts. 

shesheanaturals.com

Thanks in advance

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear cynomi19,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

sheshespeed.png

• Reduce the space at footer and organize it properly.
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header

sheshea.png

• Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do some basic ON Page SEO and Index all products at Google
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes

@cynomi19 nice shop you have.

- Your MOZ score is 4(average I have seen here is 1...) but you have 0 links, so you have what to improve. 

Alex_e-Scraper_1-1596188092403.png

- if you have some quality certificates for your production it would be good to see it on ABOUT PAGE 

try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. You may see what you can improve…

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

hello @cynomi19 i reviewed your website

an in my opinion, your website looks great and the information is clean asf.

im talking only about the product page.

1. just need a little bit cleaner order of the sentences. (customer experience)

2. your color scheme is not matching trying to follow a certain color scheme block (design perspective)

3. your page is too much wide, i think in small screen laptops it would look too big and kinda gonna lower your conversion rate ( design perspective ) just please decrease the width *_* its kinda ugly brother put it at 70-80% at least not 100% 

just a point of view you can ignore.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
briofbristles
Tourist
6 2 3

Hey there! Your website looks amazing. I've developed several beauty websites, and yours is looking great! I have solely checked out your site on a desktop.

There are a lot of in-depth website tips that have already been replied to you, so I focused on the sort of nitty-gritty design/feature stuff, as well as some brand initiatives, to come from a different perspective:

- The search bar is hard to see; consider changing to white font. At first I thought it wasn't working.

- Have more readily available info about shipping costs.

- Make sure all your images are relevant (i.e.: the palm tree pic. It seems random.)

- Typically it's more attractive if product images are all the same, products on white backgrounds. More pleasing to the eye.

- This one's controversial: don't put your Instagram feed on your store. What?! Crazy, I know. For small brands, it's important to keep customers on your website. Don't send them away to your Instagram. Keep them on your site, where they'll buy things! Personally, I think that once a brand grows to a certain point, the IG feed on the homepage is fine, but for now, get rid of it. Think it over, I know it seems wrong at first, but you want to use Instagram to send people to your site, not the other way around.

- Your main image with the "Get Started" button is too generic. Bring people in with a specific product/bundle and lead them to that specific page. Leading to the All Products page is too unspecific and doesn't provide a clear enough action.

- Newsletter subscriptions: "Stay Updated"/"Subscribe" doesn't make people subscribe - give them an incentive by changing those headers to "Get 10% off" etc., and give new subscribers 10% off their first order. Which brings me to...

- You don't have a pop-up to collect emails! This is a must. Although many times you may say to yourself "I don't like those when I shop at other stores online", it is actually one of the most important and effective means of collecting customer information - and getting them to return and purchase again and again! Send those newsletters! Again, use a header sentence that is an incentive, offering a discount for subscribing. If you're not already sending newsletters - you should be. Create a campaign that welcomes new subscribers. Here's an example:

Email 1: Welcome, thanks for subscribing, here's 10% off your first purchase (sent right after subscribing)

Email 2: More about the brand itself (sent 48-72 hours later)

Email 3: Hero products (sent 72 hours later)

Email 4: Interesting tidbits about your brand/your customers, etc. (sent 72 hours later)

Anyways, hope this helped! Have a great day!

cynomi19
Tourist
7 0 5

Thank you. I agree with some if not all of your suggestions. I will make  the changes. Thank you. 

cynomi19
Tourist
7 0 5

Thank you. I agree with some if not all of your suggestions. I will make  the changes. Thank you.

cynomi19
Tourist
7 0 5

@VisualEarPick Very helpful. I've started working on this. Thanks for taking the time to comment. 

0 Likes
cynomi19
Tourist
7 0 5

@briofbristles  Woow super detailed feedback. I really appreciate this. Thank you. 

You have made so many valid points. In regards to the email pop up, I initially had one but thought users may find it annoying. I will reintroduce them and see how that works. 

The campaign to welcome new subscribers is a brilliant idea. Thanks for including examples. I better get to work