Please, www.addon-beauty.com

Solved
addonbeauty
3 0 0

Please I need your honest feedback on my store. Last week I've run ads all through, got lots of clicks but no conversion. I'm confused right now because I have tried different creatives and Facebook ad strategies and yet. Initially, within 3 days, I got 2 orders consisting of 4 different products and after then since I changed my creatives, there have been just clicks on ads, landing pages but no conversion.

I really need help

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

hi @addonbeauty 

When you have clicks on ads but no conversion, please check if there's any mismatch between your ads and your landing page content. For example: is there anything that your ads tell but it isn't mentioned on the landing page?

The 2nd thing, I will do is to check the page speed. I check on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.addon-beauty.com%2F&ta...

The score for desktop is 69 and mobile is 15 => you need to improve the speed. We have included all tips and tricks to improve page speed here https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ if you are interested 

I also have some suggestions as below:

- This block needs to be improved: what do you want to say here? I suggest you talks about the benefits of buying from you like: Free shipping, 30-day money back guarantee, etc

PageFly_0-1617069603390.png

- Change the color of the buttons for higher contrast: the clearer the button is, the more likely people will click on it

PageFly_1-1617070082821.png

- Reduce the gap between Product title and the price 

PageFly_2-1617070142532.png

- Make the 'Hurry up' text link bolder and add hover effect if you can: it will clearly suggest that they are clickable

PageFly_3-1617070182481.png

- Add testimonial on your home page: it can be just text and image of the users, so it can increase the brand credibility for your store.

- On the product page, instead of just showing '45 reviews', show the average rating too (like 4.9), it will better guide the shoppers about the satisfaction of other buyers

PageFly_4-1617070936595.png

I hope those ideas can be useful for you, please give me a 'like' if they are.

Best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
617 59 232

Hi @addonbeauty

Have seen your store, and it looks great. 

Here are some of my suggestions for you: 

- In this section, you need to show the benefits when shopping at your site. I suppose Shipping is not a benefit, Free Shipping or Fast Shipping will be.  

ConveyLego0612_0-1617071118832.png

- Add the Quickview or Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1617071287520.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ More product photos. 

+ Use some Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles are a good option. 

+ Sticky Add to Cart if you like. 

Now here are some main points that you need to focus on:

- The first reason can be that you are lacking social proof. On your homepage, your visitors cannot see anything. In order to increase your social proof:

+ Show reviews and photo reviews on the homepage. 

+ Have an Instagram gallery. Show the Instagram content on your own website. Social accounts are very important to make people feel trustworthy. If you want to have one, check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

+ Make your guarantee policy clear. Because this is an electronic business, the guarantee policy is very important. 

Some questions that you need to answer to:

+ Do you research your competitors? The Price, the weaknesses, and the strengths

+ Does that market has needs?

+ What is your MKT strategy now? If your old creatives were working great, why you change the strategies?

Hope this helps and hope you can solve the problem ASAP!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
addonbeauty
3 0 0

@PageFly wrote:

hi @addonbeauty 

When you have clicks on ads but no conversion, please check if there's any mismatch between your ads and your landing page content. For example: is there anything that your ads tell but it isn't mentioned on the landing page?

The 2nd thing, I will do is to check the page speed. I check on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.addon-beauty.com%2F&ta...

The score for desktop is 69 and mobile is 15 => you need to improve the speed. We have included all tips and tricks to improve page speed here https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ if you are interested 

I also have some suggestions as below:

- This block needs to be improved: what do you want to say here? I suggest you talks about the benefits of buying from you like: Free shipping, 30-day money back guarantee, etc

PageFly_0-1617069603390.png

- Change the color of the buttons for higher contrast: the clearer the button is, the more likely people will click on it

PageFly_1-1617070082821.png

- Reduce the gap between Product title and the price 

PageFly_2-1617070142532.png

- Make the 'Hurry up' text link bolder and add hover effect if you can: it will clearly suggest that they are clickable

PageFly_3-1617070182481.png

- Add testimonial on your home page: it can be just text and image of the users, so it can increase the brand credibility for your store.

- On the product page, instead of just showing '45 reviews', show the average rating too (like 4.9), it will better guide the shoppers about the satisfaction of other buyers

PageFly_4-1617070936595.png

I hope those ideas can be useful for you, please give me a 'like' if they are.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much for your reply to my question. Honestly, I'm confused. Don't know what to do regarding all the key notes in your message. I actually hired someone on Shopify who redesigned my store and it has been one thing or the other. 

To fix all that you mentioned, sincerely I only know little. Please do you offer some kind of help in this regard.

Hope to hear from you again and many thanks for opening my eyes to what could possibly be the major issue

0 Likes
addonbeauty
3 0 0
Thank you so much for your response. At least I now know where possible the
problem source.

I hired someone who helped in designing my store. Hopefully, he is able to
fix these problems and get the store running to the maximum.

Many thanks
Tina
0 Likes